Fearless Forecast

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Om_Namah_Shivay

Om_Namah_Shivay

• Traders-Talk User
  • 596 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 07:00 AM

My thesis is based on pure technicals a) Vix recently made a low and needs to retest it, which means market can keep moving higher B) Every1 is anticipating that next LTRO will take us to moon, so it should become sell the event c) Bears still trying to short the market because it has run up alot...every1 has there own definition of alot......we need to suck more suckers d) November is the election before that we need to create a scare, so that every1 is looking upto the govt to solve the mess again. That scare can be steep drop from Feb to June e) My trend indicator is on buy as we have worked off the Overbought condition on my momentum oscillators have come down leaving room to move up f) Emerging market stocks are starting to break out of bull flag formed in last 7-10 days of sideways movement (this for me is the lead indicator) Disclaimer: All of these are hypothesis subject to change with price (I meant mid of March; ideally Mar 21, its equinox and by birthday:))

Edited by Om_Namah_Shivay, 14 February 2012 - 07:01 AM.

Know the DIFFERENCE between WINNING and WINNINGS; One is KARMA and One is EGO!!!

www.bubbleshort.blogspot.in My Blog with focus on markets and "Act" of trading