Market Thoughts

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:57 PM

if you were long anything this week ...as far as the indexes go it would be wise to take some off and even flip a little short here at the close. that's what i've done. we see that the RUT has had a nice Bullish Eng. weekly candle and with the positioning of the oscillators i feel most of the momentum has been used up. this means we have a good chance next week .. of closing somewhere within this weeks range. sorry i haven't looked at the calendar but there may be a good fundamental reason for it. i wish i would of posted yesterday as i was anticipating last nights downgrade. i would of said soon and looked like a genius for posting hours before s&p put it out there, but ..i was actually looking for the announcement to come out tonight after the close. seems like they wanted the markets to have a feel good friday digesting the news this time. however, there may still be a delayed reaction.. that we did not see today. so im shorting here with the hourly buy signal over bought into the Monday open .. and i may get long as early as the Monday close because we are in the buy the dip mode. my update for the key indicator shows it coming out the extreme negative territory and if the rally continues could cross the bull/bear line and head for the extreme positive territory .. which all fits with a chance we see new highs for the year. just not ready to commit to that scenario yet. trade well stay nimble. :bowtie:

Edited by Mr Dev, 27 April 2012 - 03:00 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!