I believe in technical analyis but not in conspiracy theories that so

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 traderx

traderx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 02:24 PM

I respect all opinions but feel many use the idea "they" are trying to pull us in and other comments along those lines. I am saying this from many many years of experience and some professionals I have known over the years. Stocks are not a zero sum game like futures. One of the main reasons technical analysis works is because it is self fulfilling. I go back to when options were quoted in papers(New York Post) and I think Goodnick was one of the houses handling them. Also, I worked on automating some brokerages in the 60"s. I have been a member of the MTA in the past and bought GARY'S FIRST SOFT COVER BOOK that he self published. I have been a member of this board since way back at the beginning on AOL. In the past most were very kind , when I asked a question and I like this board a lot. A couple gave wise guy answers or answered with a tone they as to tALK Down, as if they were talking to a total beginner or in a way to enhance their ego. I guess you should expect that within a diverse large anonymous group. I always like feedback.