Lots Of Talk

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 CRUISENAL

CRUISENAL

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,135 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 02:25 PM

I notice that the posts recently (not too many posts on TT either) have a decidedly bearish tone. I tend to agree longer term but for now it seems like price is heading up. My take on the market has not changed much. This feels like May-August 2000 all over again. And an Election Year to boot! Whether price moves similar to the summer of 2000 or not, then end result I think will be the same for the markets, now thru 2014 or 2015. A Big DOWN! If the market grinds sideways to up, and doesn't take out the recent April highs, and if the major momentum indicators roll over, then it will start the decline. IMO the proff will be in not exceeding the most recent highs. The setups are there everytime a market tops and they are getting there this time, but I am not seeing that we are closing in on this scenario this week or next. I see it playing out longer into the summer. Tops always take longer than bottoms. So I think the market and price action is slowly setting up for a big decline, not now, but later. Just my take on it. Have a nice weekend all! Alan