• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 nimblebear

nimblebear

Welcome to the Dark Side !

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,062 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 03:15 PM

The price has since been halved from its IPO.

http://www.traders-t...howtopic=139647

It claims as its users, over 1 billion.

BFD. <_<
OTIS.

#2 qqqqtrdr

qqqqtrdr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,223 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:36 PM

Okay..... I am a Facebook user.... I don' spend tons of time on it, and don't play games on Facebook, but it is a good source of Advertising for social media.. With that said, it is by default the most personal social media site to share pictures and happenings with friends and family. I personally thing Facebook will grow as a company at a rate between 10 - 20% annually, and will be utilized more and more for select advertising. Personally if it has too much advertising it takes away from the experience... With that said Facebook is not for everyone... Not everyone is social or care about keeping up with what friends are doing..... Regardless of my positive feelings toward Facebook, I did not buy the stock.... When it opened I put a value buy of the stock at $13 a share give a 10 - 20% growth rate... We are not quite there yet? Barry

#3 nimblebear

nimblebear

Welcome to the Dark Side !

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,062 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 01:54 PM

Okay..... I am a Facebook user.... I don' spend tons of time on it, and don't play games on Facebook, but it is a good source of Advertising for social media.. With that said, it is by default the most personal social media site to share pictures and happenings with friends and family. I personally thing Facebook will grow as a company at a rate between 10 - 20% annually, and will be utilized more and more for select advertising. Personally if it has too much advertising it takes away from the experience...

With that said Facebook is not for everyone... Not everyone is social or care about keeping up with what friends are doing.....

Regardless of my positive feelings toward Facebook, I did not buy the stock.... When it opened I put a value buy of the stock at $13 a share give a 10 - 20% growth rate... We are not quite there yet?

Barry

at best its worth between 10 and 15 for the next 10 years.
OTIS.