BOTTOM

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 TechMan

TechMan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:23 PM

Just got done with the latest COT report (11/7 - 11/13). My NDX COT Index continues to slide, as expected, after post-election selloff, but it may be close to a bottom as well (? mark). We'll see about this one.

Posted Image

The breakout of this bullish channel that I had mentioned previously is what's been wreaking havoc after the election day (red circle). This is where "they" park their money for risk aversion. However, with today's "quasi" Gravestone Doji and receding volume support (also red circle on the PVO), a throwback to test that upper trendline looks probable.

Have a great weekend, everyone.

Posted Image

Edited by TechMan, 16 November 2012 - 05:24 PM.

#12 bigbud

bigbud

• Traders-Talk User
  • 540 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:36 PM

DOW went real oversold at 5% below 200hourMA. Thats a buy-or-crash Got new potential buy-signal in SPX, like before the election. But this time so oversold that it most probably will succeed. So a 3x10 point cover/squeeze is in the cards. However it may stop there, and make a double/lower bottom, before the bigger bounce/rally. My cycle has a low around Nov 20, and we are close enough now. But it can also extend ~1 week (for a double bottom). My cycle has no real bias until January. A possible weakness around New year. Then bullish the winter.

#13 darnelds

darnelds

• Traders-Talk User
  • 484 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:27 AM

TM, Thank you for sharing your work. It takes a lot of time and effort to do so. The nasty sniping on this board. The lurkers appreciate your effort more than you know. Best wishes to you. D