DrSP

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,391 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:37 PM

why all the cheerleading: per your own comments you have a SMALL position :
"Bought DUST as hedge on very short term, on break of 1715$. Small position."

and you only sold your gold today?

I would say you need to take heed of your own quote about good conscience

I still hold Gold with a stop of 1450$, that is a wide stop. Positioning makes the hedge to work better than the holding. I knew the short term Gold is draining down the flush. Why would I not hedge enough? I actually warned every one of you in advance by buying DUST. DUST is only one instrument but you could hold something else. I will let stops take my positions both ways. Ka ching $$$$$ ! GLT you!
You could be a billionaire or an industrial worker or a teacher or a moderator of a forum - Hold a good conscience because that is what matters.

#12 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:49 PM

why all the cheerleading: per your own comments you have a SMALL position :
"Bought DUST as hedge on very short term, on break of 1715$. Small position."

and you only sold your gold today?

I would say you need to take heed of your own quote about good conscience

I still hold Gold with a stop of 1450$, that is a wide stop. Positioning makes the hedge to work better than the holding. I knew the short term Gold is draining down the flush. Why would I not hedge enough? I actually warned every one of you in advance by buying DUST. DUST is only one instrument but you could hold something else. I will let stops take my positions both ways. Ka ching $$$$$ ! GLT you!

Excellent DrSP, and I have a BUY @1469.90 OB GTC to triple my long position. See you down there by 12/21/2012 I hope but I forgot, its a Saturday.

-tria ;)

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#13 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:55 PM

DrSP, Wrong 21 Dec is tomorrow, and must prepare for the END. Seriously now, we do expect a low by 24-28 December as posted a few times. Stubaby, Thank you for your charts. -tria

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#14 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:59 PM

regarding the gold stocks I think the "whites of the eyes" may have been seen today, bueno reversal, if it sticks daily charts start looking MUY interesting BSing away Senor

#15 klono

klono

• Traders-Talk User
  • 351 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:25 PM

regarding the gold stocks I think the "whites of the eyes" may have been seen today, bueno reversal, if it sticks daily charts start looking MUY interesting

BSing away

Senor

Senor~~~~~What are your favorite precious metal stocks?

#16 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:33 PM

regarding the gold stocks I think the "whites of the eyes" may have been seen today, bueno reversal, if it sticks daily charts start looking MUY interesting

BSing away

Senor

Senor~~~~~What are your favorite precious metal stocks?

none, I trade the ETF's

Pure BS

Senor

#17 Kimston

Kimston

• Traders-Talk User
  • 604 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 10:20 PM

My timing work is looking for a turn in metals on or around 1/3/13. If so, I presume it would be a low (not THE low), but I never have confidence on polarity until we arrive at the timing confluence. As posted on Swing Waves board, I think the dollar may be setting up for a surprising uptrend. Kimston

#18 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,057 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:54 AM

nice to hear from you Kimston after a long hiatus!

#19 DrSP

DrSP

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,391 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 07:57 AM

dougie, Here is my chart for DUST. I use GDX chart to monitor my DUST. I would get out of my DUST on break of A. I would start a trading position on break above of 1. I would not consider investing until break above of 3. Oscillators are for entertainment purpose, they are not holding any value on this chart.

Posted Image
You could be a billionaire or an industrial worker or a teacher or a moderator of a forum - Hold a good conscience because that is what matters.

#20 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,057 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:10 PM

break of A?