Anyone buying?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 Psycho

Psycho

• Traders-Talk User
  • 73 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:13 AM

I would like to buy into Randgold Resources Limited (GOLD) but I can not talk myself into pulling the trigger on it due to it's price. I wish they would do a stock split and get it down to where I could trade it.

#22 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:58 AM

I would like to buy into Randgold Resources Limited (GOLD) but I can not talk myself into pulling the trigger on it due to it's price. I wish they would do a stock split and get it down to where I could trade it.

Psycho:

Stock splits don't make any difference in either technicals or fundamentals - just buy a smaller number of shares - (I have no opinion on Randgold)

stubaby B)

#23 Psycho

Psycho

• Traders-Talk User
  • 73 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:17 PM

Your right, It does not make any difference but I have never bought that high. Mid 40's has kinda been my top for a stock. I should just buy what I can. I think GOLD is kinda range bound from $80-110. I think it has issues and not in love with it but I think it has some potential. No stress.

#24 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:24 AM

wanted to post this here as well DSI daily sentiment for Gold hit 5% Bulls on Friday, 7% for Silver. The 5DMA is at 12%, while the 10 and 21 day at 16%. Rather extreme, next week is the "tell" IMO, either am importante bottom or third wave collapse. To have sentiment this bearish while still considerably norte of the 2012 lows is MUY interesting, muy interesting week comin up. BSing away Senor

#25 entre

entre

• Traders-Talk User
  • 880 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:09 PM

I bought a teeny bit of GLD thursday to initiate my position, and a bigger portion of GLD on Friday. In the very short-term at least, it seemed a stop-loss running move under 1600 on the price of gold. I think one has to take a shot here. Sooner or later India's efforts to hold down gold are going to be factored into the gold market.

#26 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,056 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:16 PM

the dead quiet around this board is telling

#27 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:33 PM

the dead quiet around this board is telling

miners at May lows, bottom here or keep plungin?

Senor

#28 Psycho

Psycho

• Traders-Talk User
  • 73 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:14 AM

I am still long. I am afraid there is another plunge coming for the whole market. Shearing the sheep. BAABAA