Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:18 PM

The pain is not yet unbearable.

:giljotiini:

#12 Psycho

Psycho

• Traders-Talk User
  • 73 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:40 PM

I am still long on gold, miners and URA. Sold last of my SLV at a small gain and bought more KGC. I am not real sure how this US budget/debt issue is going to play out in the coming months. Suspect I will have a possible exit point on part of my position around late April early May. Out of Natgas at this time but am looking to re-enter some time this summer with part of my gold sells. Right or wrong, at least this is my plan at this time.

#13 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:14 PM

I bought KGC today, anyone else still in this market?

bot a small trading position in GDXJ yesterday at 17.95, dippin the toe in the water

Senor

Got a small position in NUGT @9.88. and have my finger on the trigger to add much more. Was wondering where you were, Senor.

been taking stabs at long side the past few weeks. I will add that I have just scanned my longer term HUI/Gold ratio charts and I am getting some serious signs that a grande low in that ratio is being made. Hopefully that implies a big rally in both gold and gold stocks and not that gold stocks decline at a lesser rate than gold in a grande decline.

Senor

took an 8 tick loss and said adios

Senor

#14 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:18 PM

I am still long on gold, miners and URA. Sold last of my SLV at a small gain and bought more KGC. I am not real sure how this US budget/debt issue is going to play out in the coming months. Suspect I will have a possible exit point on part of my position around late April early May.

Out of Natgas at this time but am looking to re-enter some time this summer with part of my gold sells. Right or wrong, at least this is my plan at this time.

actually some of my gassers have been trading well, DVN, SWN, CNQ, the FCG ETF is basicallt at the highest levels since last Nov. After being out of UPL for a while recently added some near 17-17.20.

Senor

#15 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:31 PM

it remains to be seen wether enough bugs have been sufficiently decimated and ran out of their positions to mark capitulation here or not
IMO, not. The pain is not yet unbearable.

do you have positions? ask the legion of bugs who are now out of the game!not to mention the months of negative readings on market vane and hgnsi
dharma

Edited by dharma, 13 February 2013 - 02:35 PM.

#16 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:44 PM

it remains to be seen wether enough bugs have been sufficiently decimated and ran out of their positions to mark capitulation here or not

do you have positions? ask the legion of bugs who are now out of the game!not to mention the months of negative readings on market vane and hgnsi
dharma

as usual it's trading vs long term holding question. The folks who have been out for a bueno while have been well served in doing so, I especially view the mining stocks as trading vehicles and not buy and hold. I can and do get in and out quickly until I feel a trend an importante bottom has been made, especially so when bottom fishing like now. I'd rather take a few small dings then get donged big time is a classic miner capitulation.

Senor

#17 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:46 PM

senor, you missed the point. i am asking dougie. he is proclaiming :it remains to be seen wether enough bugs have been sufficiently decimated and ran out of their positions to mark capitulation here or not IMO, not. The pain is not yet unbearable. he would only know if he has positions . if not, it is speculation. i have positions. lots of positions. and i can say unequivocally it is painful he is speaking out his a--- is my guess nothing to do w/long or short term holder. dharma

#18 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,057 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:00 PM

I can only imagine you are being so nasty since you are fully long and watching your port shrink day by day does that to someone!
No reason for it dharma.
yes, I am long too. Though only about 50%

senor, you missed the point. i am asking dougie. he is proclaiming :it remains to be seen wether enough bugs have been sufficiently decimated and ran out of their positions to mark capitulation here or not
he would only know if he has positions . if not, it is speculation. i have positions. lots of positions. and i can say unequivocally it is painful
he is speaking out his a--- is my guess
nothing to do w/long or short term holder.
dharma

#19 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:11 PM

I can only imagine you are being so nasty since you are fully long and watching your port shrink day by day does that to someone!
No reason for it dharma.

senor, you missed the point. i am asking dougie. he is proclaiming :it remains to be seen wether enough bugs have been sufficiently decimated and ran out of their positions to mark capitulation here or not
he would only know if he has positions . if not, it is speculation. i have positions. lots of positions. and i can say unequivocally it is painful
dharma

i have no inclination to get into a thing w/you dougie. i am very long. and feel no animosity.
there are folks that track sentiment in this sector and it has been very negative for months
i know people who have thrown in the towel, were forced to =couldnt meet margin
and those that are about to. its not pretty
dharma

#20 DrSP

DrSP

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,391 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:33 AM

No reason for it dharma.

dharma

i have no inclination to get into a thing w/you dougie. i am very long. and feel no animosity.
there are folks that track sentiment in this sector and it has been very negative for months
i know people who have thrown in the towel, were forced to =couldnt meet margin
and those that are about to. its not pretty
dharma

Yep, dharma is the capitan of this sinking ship......errr....made in Gold. :lol:
You could be a billionaire or an industrial worker or a teacher or a moderator of a forum - Hold a good conscience because that is what matters.