albert einstein

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#61 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:32 PM

seems to me, but what do i know, the pieces of the puzzle have fallen together for a bottom,
there was a bond auction today and only the fed showed
http://www.reuters.c...N0C69EX20130314
dharma

so if it goes down i get out i make a profit by selling and if it goes up i am a legend.
now if anyone wonders why i dont respond , you have the answer
a

#62 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:14 PM

so far from the 09 lows to the ll highs was 35 months from the 11 highs to this month is 19 months of correction seems about right to me dharma

#63 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:51 PM

so the big spec longs are carrying a very large short position the larger commercials have trimmed their short position and added a bit to their longs then there are the cbs looking to continue their accumulation this could be one of the greatest traps of all time the big specs are the minnows in this war next wednesday the fed speaks dharma

#64 DrSP

DrSP

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,391 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:01 PM

Gold rally lasted a full 2 hours. :lol: A message to coin sellers posting on this forum: Did you sell atleast 2 coins? :lol:
You could be a billionaire or an industrial worker or a teacher or a moderator of a forum - Hold a good conscience because that is what matters.

#65 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 01:09 AM

Gold rally lasted a full 2 hours. :lol: A message to coin sellers posting on this forum: Did you sell atleast 2 coins? :lol:

Sure thing Dr, as posted yesteday I sold all my silver futures trading positions for about a dollar profit per ounce.
Will most probabaly buy back later in the week or next week for sure at the latest.

http://www.traders-t...howtopic=145430

I am also short the SPX via short ECM futures from 1557 as of Friday 3/15 and as posted on the T-Theory forum. Will cover within a few days.

"el-tria Says:
03/15/2013 at 9:44 am
Short with a stop near 1559 basis ECM13"

How about your trades Dr, or are you just an innocent bystander?

Much better to be constructive with you remarks rather than destructive, don't you think ?

-tria

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#66 DrSP

DrSP

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,391 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:19 AM

Sure thing Dr, as posted yesteday I sold all my silver futures trading positions for about a dollar profit per ounce.
Will most probabaly buy back later in the week or next week for sure at the latest.

http://www.traders-t...howtopic=145430

I am also short the SPX via short ECM futures from 1557 as of Friday 3/15 and as posted on the T-Theory forum. Will cover within a few days.

"el-tria Says:
03/15/2013 at 9:44 am
Short with a stop near 1559 basis ECM13"

Much better to be constructive with you remarks rather than destructive, don't you think ?

-tria

Well done, tria! I posted my strategy in the other thread. Till then, you are right, I am an innocent bystander. I am not a coin selling dealer, so don't need to pump up the prices. :D
You could be a billionaire or an industrial worker or a teacher or a moderator of a forum - Hold a good conscience because that is what matters.

#67 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,878 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:21 AM

The constant digs remind me of what we used to call a message board troll. ;)

#68 DrSP

DrSP

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,391 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:06 AM

The constant digs remind me of what we used to call a message board troll. ;)

Do message board trolls post a very long term chart that famous market technicians (copy) on stockcharts post after a couple of months? http://www.traders-t...howtopic=145365

Didn't know that. Roger that! :lol:

#69 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:08 AM

it has chased some folks away. which i dont see the purpose of that volatility has returned. i watched the action for a little while last night keep in mind bernake speaks on wednesday my guess is he will repeat for the umpteenth time his stance on qe. pull the plug on that , and down the rabbit hole we go the large specs are carrying a larger short position. for me , the fundamentals world wide have not changed, in fact the debt has risen i dont talk about my trading. it is small an insignificant, it just keeps me alert. the sentiment matched the sentiment of previous lows, in its extremes. this market is sold out w/bears growling. although, more and more folks have noticed the 21-22 month cycle i do still expect an upmove into it the move off the 09 lows to the peak was 34 months, including this month, we have corrected for 19 months no one said this is going to be easy but i do expect, what i think is wave 5 to begin soon or now. corrections from trough to trough have lasted 15-21 weeks we are in week 19 here , if the lows werent week 17. dont be fooled by all the chatter. "a trend in motion will continue , until it actually stops "-aristotle dharma.

Edited by dharma, 18 March 2013 - 10:10 AM.

#70 DrSP

DrSP

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,391 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:37 AM

they tried to bully me initially, and they have been served. :lol: a bully needs to know if they can take the bigger bullying. who cares if they are chased away. the market always chases the weak. nobody begs them to return.
peeps have been trying to say this is a "bottom" like the chart below.

Posted Image

No deal I say!