the end of the 19 month correction???

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#11 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:03 AM

the world is debt laden , and the situation is crises mode. desperate times require desperate measures lets see if ben says anything new waiting in the wings are shinzo abe and kuroda if you listened to kyle bass, he thinks the japanese are in the worst financial shape of any nation and he said the chinese are " a bug in search of a windshield" dharma

#12 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:38 AM

the world is debt laden , and the situation is crises mode. desperate times require desperate measures
lets see if ben says anything new
waiting in the wings are shinzo abe and kuroda
if you listened to kyle bass, he thinks the japanese are in the worst financial shape of any nation
and he said the chinese are " a bug in search of a windshield"
dharma

"No decision" yet:
http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$HUI:GLD&p=D&yr=0&mn=10&dy=0&i=p72901774897&a=282543850&r=4056.png

BB Squeeze in SLV - big move ahead - up? or down?:
http://stockcharts.c...96540&r=799.png

stubaby B)

#13 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:38 PM

FWIW, Was filled in an order to buy back @ 28.53 my trading Silver futures that were sold just above $29 a few days ago. This is the problem now, we are working for 50 cents/oz all day and night, not good. Flying to Cyprus for a job with better prospects than in trading silver. Chairman Ben Bernanke = Volatility Serial Killer, and I am sure you know the victims. IMO volatility hits back next week and after the April futures options opex. -tria :angry:

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#14 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:57 AM

the battle rages @1615.2 the feb highs above 1640 and its game on still all minor skirmishes hgnsi still @-12.5 sentiment remains in the pits. nice rally, but it has proved nothing cyprus -if anyone is paying attention has to be a wake up call they can tax your savings. essentially do what they want w/your money the world sleeps dharma

#15 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:11 PM

the battle rages @1615.2 the feb highs
above 1640 and its game on
still all minor skirmishes
hgnsi still @-12.5 sentiment remains in the pits.
nice rally, but it has proved nothing
cyprus -if anyone is paying attention has to be a wake up call
they can tax your savings. essentially do what they want w/your money
the world sleeps
dharma

if the miners can hold and extend their gains from here it is "proving" something to me

NO BS

Senor

#16 tradermama

tradermama

• Traders-Talk User
  • 909 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:32 PM

gdx got its first pnf buy signal in about 4 months...I'll be watching for changes in the relative strength..whether to X or to a buy for an intermediate rally confirmation......gold needs 1620 for its buy signal..the trends are still down till they are not..long term gold is still a bull...gold started it's first positive week last week according to Dorsey's pnf..typical average for positive weeks are 8 weeks...if 1620 gets touched..then possibility to 1680 which is resistance..over 1700 takes suggests 1800...and so on..price trumps everything imo glta TM

#17 tomterrific14

tomterrific14

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,451 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:40 PM

gdx got its first pnf buy signal in about 4 months...I'll be watching for changes in the relative strength..whether to X or to a buy for an intermediate rally confirmation......gold needs 1620 for its buy signal..the trends are still down till they are not..long term gold is still a bull...gold started it's first positive week last week according to Dorsey's pnf..typical average for positive weeks are 8 weeks...if 1620 gets touched..then possibility to 1680 which is resistance..over 1700 takes suggests 1800...and so on..price trumps everything imo
glta
TM

A buy siganl on this RS chart

http://stockcharts.c...:GLD,PLUADANRBO[PA][D][F1!3!0.1!!2!20]&pref=G

On this RS chart, 25 is needed for the buy signal

http://stockcharts.c...:GLD,PLUADANRBO[PA][D][F1!3!0.25!!2!20]&pref=G

#18 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:53 PM

gdx got its first pnf buy signal in about 4 months...I'll be watching for changes in the relative strength..whether to X or to a buy for an intermediate rally confirmation......gold needs 1620 for its buy signal..the trends are still down till they are not..long term gold is still a bull...gold started it's first positive week last week according to Dorsey's pnf..typical average for positive weeks are 8 weeks...if 1620 gets touched..then possibility to 1680 which is resistance..over 1700 takes suggests 1800...and so on..price trumps everything imo
glta
TM

Very nice to see you back TM and on such a bullisd GDX day especially.

-tria :cheer:

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#19 tradermama

tradermama

• Traders-Talk User
  • 909 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:18 PM

glta
TM

A buy siganl on this RS chart

http://stockcharts.c...:GLD,PLUADANRBO[PA][D][F1!3!0.1!!2!20]&pref=G

On this RS chart, 25 is needed for the buy signal

http://stockcharts.c...:GLD,PLUADANRBO[PA][D][F1!3!0.25!!2!20]&pref=G

Maybe that's a heads up ..but mine is strictly Dorsey and I'll be getting a warning when we are close..Dorsey is more reliable..but not to say it's right all the time over stockcharts..but there's so much more that needs to be change for gdx ..and that is the pnf trend..it can happen of course seeing it went to a negative trend in early Dec..but that positive trend was there for at least a year or so...but like I said price trumps everything..I'll take Dorsey's pnf over stockcharts any day..it kept me on the right side. And with Dorsey, RS doesn't change the moment you get a pnf buy signal..it's relative to IYY and what that does..it's a calculation ratio to that.
TM

#20 tradermama

tradermama

• Traders-Talk User
  • 909 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:20 PM

glta
TM

Very nice to see you back TM and on such a bullisd GDX day especially.

-tria :cheer:

Thanks Tria...not sure how long I'll stay... ;) but it seems like you and I have been in sync for a while..great trading my friend
Keep us informed on your situation

TM