Added some USO PUTs

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MarketAlly

MarketAlly

• Traders-Talk User
  • 407 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:15 PM

We are sitting on the reversal - took some speculative PUTs a few months out. The markets are euphoric with everything going on, they ignore the news. I see a possible wave count and Fib retracement into low 80's to upper 70's but probably will exit around 91 if she drops.

All the rats are moving to one side of the ship... time to hold on to your convictions. ES should touch 1585-1620 but the drop should see us test 1400.

Posted Image

Trade Well :)
The system wasn't designed so that most people could beat it.

* Trading futures and options involves the risk of loss. Please consider carefully whether futures or options are appropriate to your financial situation. Only risk capital should be used when trading futures or options. I do not know your specific risk tolerance or situation

#2 MarketAlly

MarketAlly

• Traders-Talk User
  • 407 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:21 PM

Larger timeframe showing the channels more clearly.

Posted Image
The system wasn't designed so that most people could beat it.

* Trading futures and options involves the risk of loss. Please consider carefully whether futures or options are appropriate to your financial situation. Only risk capital should be used when trading futures or options. I do not know your specific risk tolerance or situation

#3 PrintFaster

PrintFaster

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,683 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:13 PM

Shorting crude, copper, gold, etc. always seems to be a safe and low risk bet since the money printers can always open their mouth and start threatening to withdraw stimulus or whatever. It is part of their well lubricated mechanism to keep the U.S. consumer bathed in cheap food, energy, and interest rates in order to re-start the consumer, housing, and stock market bubble, which so far is having spectacular results. Who would have know that both Treasuries and stocks closed together near the highs of the day, as if inflation was abolished forever and guys like Bill Gross are on an infinite conveyer belt towards bigger and more fantastic riches by raking in even more fees from PIMCO clients. All I can say is that the Fed worshippers have never been rewarded to the extent they have been today. If 4 years ago, I predicted the 10-yr. at 1.91% with ES on the cusp of making a world record high, I would not be slaving away grading papers and dealing with insufferable department heads here at NYU, instead I would be retired living in Bali somewhere with tanned girls all around me. :lol: