• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 nimblebear

nimblebear

Welcome to the Dark Side !

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,062 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:39 PM

The "Apple of my i ?." iPhone iPad iTouch iMoron for buying this piece of crud in October. :lol: So who's hands did those billions flow into ? i still tend to think that Apple's peak will be the peak leading indicator of a near pending market top, possibly revealing that premise over the course of the next 5 to 6 months. Gold washout could in hindsight reveal itself to have been the next most obvious indicator. (aside from all the other economic indicators which most people ignore these days, because so many are obviously "manipulated" or massaged in some form or fashion) However, with a resurgent energy domestic economy, a number areas of the US could be laying the foundation for the next cyclical bull. It would be really cool, if we could just have a complete washout of out the crappy sleezemeisters (orchestrating this currently), along with the bad debt, the ponzi banks and banksters implode upon themselves, but I doubt seriously their masters (controlling parties of the Feds, above or within those banks) are going to allow that to happen. :rolleyes: I guess one can dream, just like one could previously fantasize about Apple being the first $1 trillion market cap company. ;)
OTIS.