• 5,316 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:00 PM

Hi everyone, here is the AAPL daily chart:

http://stockcharts.c...67423040185.png

Here is the AAPL daily TL chart:

http://finviz.com/ch...a=1&p=d&s=l.png

Cheers, :)

Bob-C
Disclaimer: None of my posts are meant to be taken as investment advice or trading advice. Do your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any trades or investments.

#2 MarketAlly

MarketAlly

• Traders-Talk User
  • 407 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:46 AM

Too much risk either way here for me - 448 is my reversal but I have as much as 468 so I prefer to catch this one on the upswings given I think she has turned. I'll be buying Calls into 416 and 402 :) If AAPL is to fall here, the overall markets (/ES) needs to swing into 1573 (416) and 1564 (402) respectively. If they align with those levels or 1 of those numbers, even better!

Hope your trade goes well for you.
The system wasn't designed so that most people could beat it.

* Trading futures and options involves the risk of loss. Please consider carefully whether futures or options are appropriate to your financial situation. Only risk capital should be used when trading futures or options. I do not know your specific risk tolerance or situation

#3 Bob-C

Bob-C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,316 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:06 AM

Too much risk either way here for me - 448 is my reversal but I have as much as 468 so I prefer to catch this one on the upswings given I think she has turned. I'll be buying Calls into 416 and 402 :) If AAPL is to fall here, the overall markets (/ES) needs to swing into 1573 (416) and 1564 (402) respectively. If they align with those levels or 1 of those numbers, even better!

Hope your trade goes well for you.

Hi MarketAlly, thanks for your all of your comments, analysis, and insights. :) I currently have AAPL calls and no puts. :) AAPL is headed higher in the VST. Here is the AAPL weekly chart:

http://stockcharts.c...67510701160.png

Best,

Bob
Disclaimer: None of my posts are meant to be taken as investment advice or trading advice. Do your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before making any trades or investments.

#4 MarketAlly

MarketAlly

• Traders-Talk User
  • 407 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:02 PM

I currently have AAPL calls and no puts. :) AAPL is headed higher in the VST. Here is the AAPL weekly chart:

I must have misunderstood by your thread title... be careful here being long - I am expecting wicking into 448 which is what she is doing. We are on a serious channel edge, some pullback is expected given it is having a hard time holding the pitchfork posted yesterday. I have a zoom in on the chart, note I am long actual stocks so decay won't beat me up but options may produce revenue by selling them than buying them here.

If I was to scale in, the white boxes would be my staged entries.

Trade Well :)

Posted Image
The system wasn't designed so that most people could beat it.

* Trading futures and options involves the risk of loss. Please consider carefully whether futures or options are appropriate to your financial situation. Only risk capital should be used when trading futures or options. I do not know your specific risk tolerance or situation

#5 Bob-C

Bob-C

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,316 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:33 PM

I currently have AAPL calls and no puts. :) AAPL is headed higher in the VST. Here is the AAPL weekly chart:

I must have misunderstood by your thread title... be careful here being long - I am expecting wicking into 448 which is what she is doing. We are on a serious channel edge, some pullback is expected given it is having a hard time holding the pitchfork posted yesterday. I have a zoom in on the chart, note I am long actual stocks so decay won't beat me up but options may produce revenue by selling them than buying them here.

If I was to scale in, the white boxes would be my staged entries.

Trade Well :)

Posted Image

Hi MarketAlly, thanks very much for your thoughtfulness and for your excellent AAPL scal-in chart and AAPL strategy. :) :)

Best of trades to you too.

Bob