• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:31 PM

Live now, wait a while to restart, the guest who is fighting NJ confiscation attempts
is on beginning at 1 hour.

http://www.blogtalkr...-hagmann-report

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#2 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,886 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:48 PM

Who needs a gun in New Jersey when the police are right next door?

Terrifying New Jersey home invasion and beating caught on homeowner's nanny cam
(VIDEO)
Posted Image
A woman silently endures a brutal attack and robbery Friday in Millburn while her 3-year-old daughter watches from the couch and her 18-month-old sleeps upstairs.
A police officer lives on Cypress Street, the very same street as the attack and which receives a heavy police presence because of its proximity to three different towns.

Police responded immediately after the attack and filled out a very nice official looking report on the whole thing.
The police were very happy that she didn't have a gun or she would have been immediately arrested.

Reader Reply: This is real simple. You are screwed if you live in NY, NJ, or CT. In most of the country homeowners have guns and guns are easy to buy and this thug would have been on his back with a gunshot wound. Not in NY, NJ, or CT.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 25 June 2013 - 02:55 PM.

#3 voltaire

voltaire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 12:11 AM

More likely he would have got her gun and shot her.

Edited by voltaire, 29 June 2013 - 12:12 AM.

#4 Dex

Dex

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 08:00 AM

http://newjersey.new...asion-1.5587819

I'm sure Curtis' friends will say he is such a nice guy.
"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. "
17_16

#5 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:32 PM

Well when the islamic cannibals are receiving cia weapons through porous mexico, I am glad some people are displaying open carry in my state ( and I don't have one myself ) when it comes to that my preparations are more along the lines of getting out. Merridith Whitneys new book aparently talks about the diaspora out of the satanic diseased coastal cities ( my words ) toward the central states. Which then reminds me of a futurist I read about 10 years or so ago, talking about east west warfare over the agriculture. I knew it was a scam job since I was just a wee kid so I don't have any illusion, I am just saying there isn't anything to fight about and invest planning and resource toward getting out. And I don't expect there would be anything to come back to either but try to keep a couple coins to get back with if so.

#6 voltaire

voltaire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 02:03 AM

Well when the islamic cannibals are receiving cia weapons through porous mexico, I am glad some people are displaying
open carry in my state ( and I don't have one myself ) when it comes to that my preparations are more along the lines of
getting out.

Merridith Whitneys new book aparently talks about the diaspora out of the satanic diseased coastal cities ( my words ) toward
the central states. Which then reminds me of a futurist I read about 10 years or so ago, talking about east west warfare over the
agriculture.

I knew it was a scam job since I was just a wee kid so I don't have any illusion, I am just saying there isn't anything to fight about
and invest planning and resource toward getting out. And I don't expect there would be anything to come back to either but try
to keep a couple coins to get back with if so.

The moment I hear 'satanic" I turn off.

When the battle between good and evil enters any argument then you know they are wackos.

There is no good and evil.

We are all shades of grey.

The worst have good aspects and the best have dark sides.

In fact I am not convinced we even have self determination.

Perhaps we do but it can't be demonstrated.

"Islamic cannibals" is the funniest term I have ever heard.

Is that like the Catholic destruction of indigenous Americans in the past by the Spanish and Portuguese.

#7 voltaire

voltaire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 02:15 AM

Live now, wait a while to restart, the guest who is fighting NJ confiscation attempts
is on beginning at 1 hour.

http://www.blogtalkr...-hagmann-report

How do the nut cases get an airing.

How are "Christians" so pro gun.

I remember Jesus telling his disciple to put his weapon away.

Did Jesus fight his execution? No.

This was the funniest recording I have heard in a long time.

And yet the plebs listen to it.

Heaven help us all.

#8 Dex

Dex

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:17 AM

Well when the islamic cannibals are receiving cia weapons through porous mexico, I am glad some people are displaying
open carry in my state ( and I don't have one myself ) when it comes to that my preparations are more along the lines of
getting out.

That would be my plan also. But, I don't think it will be that bad. Get a ticket to Italy or Australia and get lost in the crowd.

Merridith Whitneys new book aparently talks about the diaspora out of the satanic diseased coastal cities ( my words ) toward
the central states. Which then reminds me of a futurist I read about 10 years or so ago, talking about east west warfare over the
agriculture.

What I find interesting is that most of the people I meet from teh midwest are freedom loving and support things that will bring them down - illegal immigration, no voter ID etc.

I knew it was a scam job since I was just a wee kid so I don't have any illusion, I am just saying there isn't anything to fight about
and invest planning and resource toward getting out. And I don't expect there would be anything to come back to either but try
to keep a couple coins to get back with if so.

"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. "
17_16

#9 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:39 AM

I use it as an adjective describing the tangible and observable facts, you have vast reaching interpretations and conclusions of my use of a descriptor, I see that you are parroting the illuminati and demonvision characterizations of christianity by likening it to the den of sorcerors called the catholic church, the demons will make ready use of the catholic church maybe that is why they set up the den of sorcerors for in the first place and you are sucked right in. the basic observation that has never failed me is that no one knows ********, but they sure know for sure what isn't so. That is what I am talking about, just get out, this pig is going down, do you think their seeds of global death just happen to stay outside the borders or already fermenting such as promoting fear and hatred of the den of sorcerors to be used for the next class of victims. When they are the den of socerors in the first place, who are running your demonvision and hollywood schooling that you parrot as though it was information or knowledge.

Edited by AChartist, 30 June 2013 - 08:44 AM.

#10 voltaire

voltaire

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,134 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 04:22 AM

I use it as an adjective describing the tangible and observable facts,
you have vast reaching interpretations and conclusions of my use of a descriptor,
I see that you are parroting the illuminati and demonvision characterizations of christianity
by likening it to the den of sorcerors called the catholic church, the demons will make ready use
of the catholic church maybe that is why they set up the den of sorcerors for in the first place
and you are sucked right in.
the basic observation that has never failed me is that no one knows ********, but they sure
know for sure what isn't so.

That is what I am talking about, just get out, this pig is going down, do you think their seeds
of global death just happen to stay outside the borders or already fermenting such as promoting
fear and hatred of the den of sorcerors to be used for the next class of victims. When they
are the den of socerors in the first place, who are running your demonvision and hollywood schooling
that you parrot as though it was information or knowledge.

Oh dear.

Please consult your nearest psychoanalyst.