What I am watching...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MarketAlly

MarketAlly

• Traders-Talk User
  • 407 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:27 PM

Felt good to nail a short at 1684.75 today... and I closed out my straddle I posted a while back at the same time.

"The idea is to try to give all the information to help others to judge the value of your contribution; not just the information that leads to judgment in one particular direction or another"~Richard Feynman

I am looking for 1670 to hold and 1632 to be the end target before things really get exciting... I should be bearish, as this is clearly a crack but I still sense one more press up after we reach 1632ish with a possibility of a reach still to 1693 to squeeze the over eager bears... Patience is key here.

Will be taking some time to outline new technology I have been noodling on... wish all of you the best while I pivot over the coming months.

Trade Well :)

"The art of simplicity is a puzzle of complexity."~Douglas Horton

Edited by MarketAlly, 22 May 2013 - 09:30 PM.

The system wasn't designed so that most people could beat it.

* Trading futures and options involves the risk of loss. Please consider carefully whether futures or options are appropriate to your financial situation. Only risk capital should be used when trading futures or options. I do not know your specific risk tolerance or situation

#2 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 06:57 AM

I am looking for 1670 to hold and 1632 to be the end target before things really get exciting... I should be bearish, as this is clearly a crack but I still sense one more press up after we reach 1632ish with a possibility of a reach still to 1693 to squeeze the over eager bears... Patience is key here.

Sounds like a reasonable plan of attack..good skill.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions