Apple is poised for 525-540

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MarketAlly

MarketAlly

• Traders-Talk User
  • 407 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 02:06 PM

Who knows what this means for the broader markets.... but a rise into 470 completes a cup & handle and the pitchfork looks like a classic chart setup for what it is worth.

Trade Well :)

Posted Image
The system wasn't designed so that most people could beat it.

* Trading futures and options involves the risk of loss. Please consider carefully whether futures or options are appropriate to your financial situation. Only risk capital should be used when trading futures or options. I do not know your specific risk tolerance or situation

#2 Geomean

Geomean

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:24 PM

Yes, perhaps, but my chart is warning that if AAPL doesn't close above 462.2 in the next two days it could retest it's lows.
Opportunity knocks on your door every day-answer it.

#3 MarketAlly

MarketAlly

• Traders-Talk User
  • 407 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 02:26 AM

Yes, perhaps, but my chart is warning that if AAPL doesn't close above 462.2 in the next two days it could retest it's lows.

I would not disagree at all.. My stop is 440 and to be honest, the overall markets feel generally poor. A drop into SPY 158 and the Nikkei further pullback is not unexpected.

I am thinking maybe summer would better be enjoyed away from the screens.
The system wasn't designed so that most people could beat it.

* Trading futures and options involves the risk of loss. Please consider carefully whether futures or options are appropriate to your financial situation. Only risk capital should be used when trading futures or options. I do not know your specific risk tolerance or situation