seasonal weak time of the year

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#71 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:53 PM

session highs for miners late in the day, if we had another big gap uo tomorrow many of the miner charts would look incredibly bullish PUREBS Senor

#72 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 03:26 PM

silver closed over the supply line closed over its previous high of 2006 not saying this is going to happen , but if you look @the 76 decline it has similarities to this present decline , i had posted the 76 chart a while back also we are 21-22 months from 9/11 highs . so the lows could be in. the 4.3 year cycle lows are due now dharma

#73 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:47 AM

character change? let us watch and see if early weakness will be overcome instead of leading to additional selling as U.S. session igetsunderway as it has in past weeks and months? BSing away Senor

#74 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 10:23 AM

i get the feel that most gold analysts are short. the large and small specs have been increasing their short positions for weeks. i read rogers blog.he had been buying gold in the 1300s , then recently came out and said gold is going to 900. remember he used to be partners w/ soros. enough said there so we now have a w on gold. my next dates are the 17-19 and 26-29 so far not much of a give back today. i cant remember when a friday was an upday in the pms. but i am getting a feeling of a change lets see if price confirms dharma

#75 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 09:43 AM

is the bottom in? i cant say that for sure. but what i can say is last weeks rally of 5% was the largest weekly rally since 11. for a gann trader its an overbalancing of price= price is catching up to time. talk about staking the deck. the indian gold buyers, arguably the largest gold buyers in the world , have been stymied by their govt. there is no gold for sale, except what can be had on the black market. so, they have been taken out of the equation for now. vietnamese gold buyers have been hit w/ gigantic premiums =up to 300 oz. its pretty obvious who holds all the cards in this game. one thing is certain, buyers in this market have been thoroughly trained to sell strength and expect the weakness to follow. lets see if and when that changes. dharma

#76 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:39 AM

dharma Thanks for keeping this thread going. A few observation from my monthly gold chart going back to August '03: RSI 9 was the lowest reading in June of this year at 21.13. Reading now is 29.30 Momentum 10 now is at its lowest reading - 489 MACD 12 26 9 is at its lowest reading -65.52 VOLUME is showing a green bar for July If those indicators don't show we are at or near a bottom I don't know what will. Buy signal is shown at $1501. Best to you :)
Peace
johngeorge

#77 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:34 AM

$20 silver and $1300 gold are the importante near term resistance levels, methinks we either go mucho norte soon or end corrective rallies here, muy importante juncture BSing away Senor

#78 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:39 AM

rapidly approaching crash season for the broads=aug-oct. lets see what this year brings
this chart is a weekly indu/gdx chart. w/14 bar rsi http://graceland-upd...013jul16gdx.png
it bothers me that india has been taken out of the equation. they are the largest buyers in the world
crude oil broke out and is now consolidating its gains. could be a large factor for gold
every one waits w/baited breath to see if another shoe drops. and it may!
large and small specs have been increasing their shorts while decreasing their longs.
commercials are doing the opposite.
dharma

agree w/you senor seems to be the line in the sand.

Edited by dharma, 16 July 2013 - 09:41 AM.

#79 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 09:43 AM

$20 silver and $1300 gold are the importante near term resistance levels, methinks we either go mucho norte soon or end corrective rallies here, muy importante juncture

BSing away

Senor

Me thinks pretty soon we move higher Senor, like late today or tomorrow but my stops are in place just in case.

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#80 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 10:50 AM

by the way this is the longest that i can remember gold being in backwardation. implications are physical gold is in short supply dharma