Armstrong's turn dates

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 colion

colion

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:52 PM

armstrong......lindsay.....prechter.....fleckenstien....gross......nenner....neu
mann.....hussman......acampora....granville.....eliades......and wrong and wrong.......watch the sky.. there is only ONE lookiing for the epicenter of primary wave 3 up......666 ono....snort

You've been singing the same tune through ups and downs for quite awhile. It's time for a new song:

in hale exhale.......if you dont breath you die.....and so >it's time for a new song"<....lmao until everybody learns my song a new song isnt coming......and colion........what are the lyrics for the new song eh???? i havent heard you singing in years......so whats UR song? ;) .....

You only have one tune - "Watch the Sky". But unless you have changed your modus operandi you don't always watch the sky but are short or hedged at the appropriate time. So, why keep singing the same tune? Just trying to stir the pot? In any case, it's time to practice the new mantra - "Look Down" - because it will take awhile to learn all of the words.

#12 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:16 PM

armstrong......lindsay.....prechter.....fleckenstien....gross......nenner....neu
mann.....hussman......acampora....granville.....eliades......and wrong and wrong.......watch the sky.. there is only ONE lookiing for the epicenter of primary wave 3 up......666 ono....snort

You've been singing the same tune through ups and downs for quite awhile. It's time for a new song:

in hale exhale.......if you dont breath you die.....and so >it's time for a new song"<....lmao until everybody learns my song a new song isnt coming......and colion........what are the lyrics for the new song eh???? i havent heard you singing in years......so whats UR song? ;) .....

You only have one tune - "Watch the Sky". But unless you have changed your modus operandi you don't always watch the sky but are short or hedged at the appropriate time. So, why keep singing the same tune? Just trying to stir the pot? In any case, it's time to practice the new mantra - "Look Down" - because it will take awhile to learn all of the words.

>"Look Down" <..;.....so correct me if im wrong....u think long term bulls are fullachit?

#13 colion

colion

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 10:42 PM

>"Look Down" <..;.....so correct me if im wrong....u think long term bulls are fullachit?

I'm sure that some are very full. Define your terms. What is long term. Watching the sky is getting a bit long in the tooth. Hint - look down as the the next IT leg unfolds. That will be mo' better than constantly watching the sky (even with hedging).

#14 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 11:22 PM

I'm sure that some are very full. Define your terms. What is long term. Watching the sky is getting a bit long in the tooth. Hint - look down as the the next IT leg unfolds. That will be mo' better than constantly watching the sky (even with hedging).

>Watching the sky is getting a bit long in the tooth. < YOU sound frustrated eh?

#15 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 09:01 AM

"there is only ONE lookiing for the epicenter of primary wave 3 up......666 ono....snort" Well, I wouldn't say "ONE" ;) However, you were first, and vocal-props!

Edited by thespookyone, 03 September 2013 - 09:02 AM.

#16 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 08:00 AM

You are dead wrong about Armstrong, he is looking for a huge rally in the Dow...double or triple over the next few years, 2015 is projected to be a major high and then 2024 will also be a major high after the usa government hits its debt wall between 2016 and 2020. The link you put on your silicon investor site about his is a totally incorrect interpretation of what he is talking about, the high he talked about last spring is not the stock market it is a political cycle.

since I began watching them (late July 2013 :D ) look accurate so far. His 7th of August missed the high only by three bars as the high came on the 2nd. Don' t know if I' m correct but he seems to have the first week of september for another turn and as the markets are bouncing it shoud be another high..............Next turn dates seem to be 10/07 and 11/04 if I understood correctly. I bet 11/04 is the bottom of the whole drop underway that the bulls here are taking for a buy the dip opportunity. Someone please correct me if I was wrong with Armstrong's turn dates.

Armstrong's "Economic Confidence" cycle is 8.6 years although he has talked about 1/4 and 1/8 of the cycle. In any case, I don't see how you are getting monthly targets. His model is not aimed at any specific market but is "global" (covers all domestic and foreign markets, including real estate, art, etc.) in nature. In a sense, that makes life easier as something is probably going on somewhere at any point in time, including some direct hits on major stock markets. You can find a picture of the cycle on the net and FWIW here is a list of Armstrong dates that I picked up in 2008 (not sure if leap year is properly taken into account) and a bit from one of his papers ("It's Just Time") that he wrote while in prison:

2002.850 = 2000-Nov-06 (Mon) = Major Low
2005.000 = 2005-Jan-01 (Sat) = High
2006.075 = 2006-Jan-28 (Sat) = Low
2007.150 = 2007-Feb-24 (Sat) = Major High
2008.225 = 2008-Mar-23 (Sun) = Low
2009.300 = 2009-Apr-20 (Mon) = High
2011.450 = 2011-Jun-14 (Tue) = Major Low
2013.600 = 2013-Aug-08 (Thu) = High
2014.675 = 2014-Sep-04 (Thu) = Low
2015.750 = 2015-Oct-01 (Thu) = Major High
2016.825 = 2016-Oct-28 (Fri) = Low
2017.900 = 2017-Nov-25 (Sat) = High
2020.050 = 2020-Jan-19 (Sun) = Major Low
2022.200 = 2022-Mar-15 (Tue) = High
2023.275 = 2023-Apr-11 (Tue) = Low
2024.350 = 2024-May-07 (Tue) = Major High
2025.425 = 2025-Jun-05 (Thu) = Low
2026.500 = 2026-Jul-02 (Thu) = High
2028.650 = 2028-Aug-25 (Fri) = Major Low

Posted Image

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/