• 1,683 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:26 AM

[attachment=21565:cat0923.png]

#2 ogm

ogm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,780 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:01 AM

Its going to plunge. Mining is dead. Construction is dead. Last month sales numbers they released last week are down in all regions of the world. Nothing is going on in Emerging markets. Those economies are stagnant and falling apart. I'd rather be short. Also a good time to add to NFLX short was this morning on the Emmy wins news.

Edited by ogm, 23 September 2013 - 09:03 AM.

#3 PrintFaster

PrintFaster

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,683 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:07 AM

ogm, I agree, NFLX looks like its finished is run for now, nice place to short it. However, I believe that emerging markets are due to outperform the U.S. for awhile, as long as the trend overall stays up.

#4 ogm

ogm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,780 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:14 AM

Problem is, overall trend looks very iffy. I had a lot of individual emerging market stocks hit the radar screen last few days on the buy side. I think you'll do better in them, rather then CAT. Looks like a lot of speculative sectors have finally peaked. Like Biotechs for example.. down hard across the board. Oil run looks done too. Etc. I'm sticking with the "buy REITS, Fixed income, short the crap out of everything else " thesis. Just as an idea from the buy signals on the Emerging market stocks ... BSAC .

Edited by ogm, 23 September 2013 - 09:19 AM.

#5 andiron

andiron

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,757 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:38 PM

emerging market will have 5-7 rough years ahead...after that we will see