• 9,064 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:48 AM

tight stops indeed

#182 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:56 AM

slip slidin away the way i look @ this is we were in a down trend and bounced from the 1180 low. above 1434 and the trend most likely reversed to up. below 1180 and the down trend continues. in between traders get masticated. gold has no strength. an up day here and there to keep the bulls dangling. india is tightening its grip on gold imports. after all, their trade deficits are due to gold imports. anyway, the base is gold buying, and being a broken record, w/o the largest buyer in the world , the price has one way to go. keeping my hands in my pockets. i have to deal in the present market . all the while the gold commentators are pointing to the sky. while those of us on the ground, have to protect our resources. yes, the picture gets brighter and brighter for gold. and yet, the long arm extends to india, upsetting the demand side. this bear will end, how many bugs will remain solvent. they read these deep pocketed gold bugs w/arrows pointing on mars. stay solvent, keep dreams in their proper place. its going to be awhile dharma oh , in the last bull coming out of the hole the banksters made the most money. when the market went ballastic , they were out. then went short in the frenzy, changed the rules and it was game, set, match. dont fall in love.

Edited by dharma, 18 November 2013 - 12:00 PM.

#183 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:23 PM

will ya look at the volume of these miners especially NUGT and DUST last 6 months: log scale increases

#184 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:14 PM

tight stops indeed

got stopped out

Senor

#185 goldfungus

goldfungus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 538 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:24 PM

tight stops indeed

got stopped out

Senor

Dismal performance. Feels so bad it might be close to a real bottom. We'll 'C.'

#186 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 03:59 PM

looks dark out there. gloom is thick. are we bottoming and making a higher low. oversold conditions. dharma

#187 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 09:58 AM

Interesting Interview from Matterhorn/GoldSwitzerland

PART ONE: The Dollar Reserve Equilibrium Is Breaking Down – John Butler

PART TWO: The Real Earthquake In Financial Markets Is Yet To Come – John Butler
Peace
johngeorge

#188 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 11:08 AM

so far a higher low. sentiment remains decidedly bearish, ie large #s of bears. #s where bottoms occur. oscillators are oversold. the gold market has no umph , its tough to get a rally going for more than a day or 2. its not an inspiring market to say the least. yet, in the background, the debt world wide continues to grow. the dollars role as the reserve currency is coming into question . its authority as the worlds reserve currency is being usurped got to have alot of patience for this sloooooooooooowwwwwwwww train wreck dharma

#189 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 01:02 PM

looks dark out there. gloom is thick. are we bottoming and making a higher low. oversold conditions.
dharma

good chance we are IMO but we still cannot rule out a year end flush below 1179 and well below June lows in miners, I don't think that happens but we need to see some strength soon.

Senor

#190 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:24 PM

looks dark out there. gloom is thick. are we bottoming and making a higher low. oversold conditions.
dharma

good chance we are IMO but we still cannot rule out a year end flush below 1179 and well below June lows in miners, I don't think that happens but we need to see some strength soon.

Senor

agree w/you . i am not discounting that possibility. everything has to be on the table. nothing has been proven since the june lows. and before the june lows, the trend was down.
dharma