Obamacare - on the ground - real cost - this can cause the next recession

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Dex

Dex

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,692 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:02 PM

Check this out - when reality hits, it might cause the next recession!

Click on image to see larger.

Posted Image

Edited by Dex, 11 October 2013 - 06:03 PM.

"The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made. "
17_16

#2 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:19 PM

Its not even the worst part of it, it is the depopulation agenda for the masses losing health insurance, it is ultimately the confiscation of all 401k, IRA. I do not know what I face for corp employees for one more year. get out the irs form 433a and instructions and become an expert. any property, 401k or IRA is balance sheet asset that becomes theirs and will be liquidated to pay them. And they will force you to pay early penalty and taxes on 401k/Ira to do it. after those are depleted, the house etc will need liquidated because this is every year cumulatively and compounding and never ends. I am not sure of the ramp up of penalty but I believe it becomes 100% of the premium now the 433a may also be a remedy, used to put people in noncollectible status, they cannot take more than income minus statute spending allowance. See how that follows when working out the 433a. Another remedy may be to take out 401k/Ira proactively, pay the penalties and taxes and salvage what is left into annuity. Another remedy may be to go way down in income way below the confiscation exemptions, that may be 25-30k income level, or all the way into welfare which pay about the best out there for the masses. I have not thoroughly worked out the 433a and will, on cursory review it appears that any asset is your liability, it is theirs. So best not to be in possession of any confiscatable asset. For example lease car not own, rent not mortgage. Keep anything paid already, with a new lien, for example take a collateralized loan from the credit union against a paid for car. I beleive the only non confiscatable exempt property are whole life, annuity, foreign real estate, I am doing those three. I believe the annuity is necessary in tandem with the whole life, excess whole life cash may be your liability and their confiscation asset, WL cash can be moved over into annuity and exempted that way. Now they do not necessarily get 401k directly but irs counts that value as a confiscatable asset out of the balance sheet, forcing liquidation of some other asset to the value of 401k. So I dont add to 401k and need a technology to exempt it, which as far as I can tell is only to have no other confiscatable liquidatable asset. But I imagine they will also lien and keep claim on the 401k into eternity and people will never be able to get it out. I will be working out these details seriously and will learn more, the point I am making for now is become a 433a expert inside and out and see where the famaily balance sheet falls in and what can be done.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#3 stocks

stocks

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:43 AM

get out the irs form 433a and instructions and become an expert.

any property, 401k or IRA is balance sheet asset that becomes theirs
and will be liquidated to pay them. And they will force you to pay early penalty
and taxes on 401k/Ira to do it.

Form 433a is for people who didn't pay their taxes.
Why should people who pay their taxes be concerned?
-- -
Defenders of the status quo are always stronger than reformers seeking change, 
UNTIL the status quo self-destructs from its own corruption, and the reformers are free to build on its ashes.

#4 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:18 AM

Form 433a is for people who didn't pay their taxes. Why should people who pay their taxes be concerned? Great question, the 433a is exactly the trojan horse, why they have 16000 new irs agents in a healthcare bill, the 16k agents is how my mind made the connection to 433a, then I knew the fix was in, when house bill passed a uninforceable penalty and SCOTUS changed "penalty" it to a "tax" ( irs form 433a jurisdication) when only House has a constitutional authority to create a tax , Senate has no authority to initiate a tax, only vote on House originate tax legislation. SCOTUS has no consitutional authority to create or rewrite any legislation, the fix was in. Why do the people that attempt opt out, get kicked into irs Collections, Because Obamacare Penalty is a labeled a Tax, placed in irs jurisdiction by SCOTUS. It all about the 433a, which is a clue why 433a was modified in 2012 in preparation for obamacare.

Edited by AChartist, 12 October 2013 - 09:21 AM.

#5 MaryAM

MaryAM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,200 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:45 PM

Please tell me when we came out of the last recession. All they do is cook the numbers. Reality is we are still at greater than 12% - Probably closer to 18% unemployment and have been for more than 12 months and GDP growth numbers are really cooked. With all the mortgage debt that went bad - AND NEEDED TO BE SUBTRACTED FROM GDP AS IT IS ADDED TO GDP WHEN NEW MORTGAGES ARE ORIGINATED - we should still be in negative GDP. That's a recession - and when it lasts more than 18 months - its a GREAT DEPRESSION.

#6 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:11 PM

The part that they dont talk about in the textbooks, the great depression was an historic depopulation. I read some stuff on it along time ago and I need to refresh, of course engineered mass wealth transfer operation. So the fed ponzie is done, out of victims, I believe the calculations require ever accelerating numbers of victims to sustain ponzie. Upper and middle class birth rate stopped, so the want to let in the illegals, pitiful tax base margin. The south chicago welfare class birth rate is probably gangbusters since welfare pays so well, and those pesky democrats want to keep sending money in there, diverting waste from the Federal Reserve of all things. They must be pissed about that. So they need big debt increases, from 10:1 to 20:1 fractional reserve doubles their profit per printed dollar, but the sheeple arent buying it, are hoarding, according to my mutual company report more affluent types are panicking into exempt forms of property. So they need obamacare mass wealth transfer. The real global costs of "things" are 2-5% of obamacare extortion premiums, they want to pass that through DC and Cabal haircut before delivering 5% of value to victims. Probably not working as no victims have money to comply. So what the cabalists usually do, is kill everyone, thus my obamacare depopulation theme.

#7 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,886 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:56 PM

$8,268 annually IF you don't get any medical care! a Cap of $14,618 a year for a 60 year old non smoker.

My grandmother came to Oklahoma in a covered wagon and had NO health insurance.
How did she live for 100 years without this healthcare err TAX?

#8 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:27 PM

Well I'll go back to my father's lessons that never failed me, stupid, uniformed, mistaken is one thing, but lying, is the purest form of evil If obama said he was going to kill you, you know what to do ( free will ) If obama said, affordable universal healthcare your premiums will not increase you can keep your own insurance Your free will was stolen, or was allowed to be stolen by lack of discernment Free Will is granted by God, Free Will is destroyed by only one other thing ( fill in blank ) This is the whole enchillada, the last stand for natural human rights, for freedom.

#9 MaryAM

MaryAM

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,200 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:13 PM

Every body - Republican, Democrat, Tea Party, etc., any anyone complaining about any - though not perfect by any means = reform to a completely broken health care system do this: - If you are receiving health insurance that is payed by tax dollars (from income taxes, property taxes, any taxes what so ever) please tell your employer that you would prefer to purchase your own health insurance and not be a burden on other taxpayers that can't afford to pay for their own premiums. That should eliminate a big chunk of the health insurance premiums paid by employers and every other employer can jump on the band wagon. Pretty soon all these government employees will want us to pay for car insurance because the poor babies have to drive to work.

#10 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:56 PM

The cartoon actors are covering up the disaster, by acting like the the problem with it, is just the bad website, the only problem, the whole problem. An Oklahoma congressman was on one the wacko networks even, telling about a constituent, married couple with 5 franchise units. They have to get divorced but still will live together, will close two units bye jobs, wife will keep one, he will run two. So they can pay up But I have learned something new, you cannot resist a statute, so I am not mentioning that I am talking about a statue, you don't know what I'm talking about. This law, that you cannot resist something, tells you quite alot about how they act in congress, and why the exponential ponzie is self fulfilling, can never be rolled back or fixed.