BORN +100% !! i hope to see the same on GURE

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Costa

Costa

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:25 AM

Looking at the technical chart of GURE, the accumulation/distribution line continues to scale new peaks, as somebody out there gets extra hungry for GURE at these levels. There are several indications I see which suggest a near-term bottom here, including large positive divergences on ADX in daily. A break above 1.90 should be seen as a serious threat for the stock to test the recent highs at 2.06. Keep GURE on your screen for Wednesday’s trading session.

Stocks to Watch for October 16, 2013

Posted Image
Costa
AC Investor Blog Keep up to date by subscribing AC Investor Blog newsletter or RSS feed. You may wish to also follow me on Twitter.

#2 pisces

pisces

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:28 AM

Looking at the technical chart of GURE, the accumulation/distribution line continues to scale new peaks, as somebody out there gets extra hungry for GURE at these levels. There are several indications I see which suggest a near-term bottom here, including large positive divergences on ADX in daily. A break above 1.90 should be seen as a serious threat for the stock to test the recent highs at 2.06. Keep GURE on your screen for Wednesday's trading session.

Stocks to Watch for October 16, 2013

Posted Image

COSTA, awesome pick,thanks. :)