• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,220 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:32 AM

The 4 TD low arrived on TD 5 Wed. Ideally, early Fri or today is the 4 TD top, but it is possible we may have already seen the top late Thursday. It remains to be seen. There is a bisector lo and nesting of the 8/16/32 lo's due Fri/Mon, so I believe the odds favor the trading bears right here, even if we do go a tad higher early today. How all this plays out is still a mystery as we still have the 8 TD top due next week, probably somewhere between Tuesday and Friday or 6-8 TD's from the Monday top. We have a nice bear flag set up now and I believe the minimum down side into Monday is SPX 1773/74 with maximum 1760/61. I'm having my doubts about the SPX 1760/61 target by Monday, leaning more toward the SPX 1773/74 target now, which has good lateral support and where wave 2 of the last 'c' wave up from Nov 13-18 terminated. The Nov 8 sell-off created a shift in the dominant cycle pattern putting its 8 TD low 2 days ago on Wed late in the day, overriding the 4 TD lo +/- 1 TD by almost a day. What I'm saying is, the expected 8/16/32 cycle lo due Monday may turn out to become sub-dominant, probably due to some kind of seasonal shifting getting us ready for the year end rally. Welcome to the Bermuda Triangle! I do have another bisector lo due around Dec 2/3 that could turn out to be more dominant and meld with last Wed's lo and way lower prices. We could be pointing to a final ST lo on Dec 12 and a Jan 6 IT top. If the expected drop into Monday turns out to be an a-b-c drop that holds 1773/74 SPX, I would think we might get another failing rally from Monday into late Tuesday next week just like the one we had yesterday, especially if late Thur turns out to be the 4 TD top. VST: Topping, Bearish into Monday? Target: 1773/74? ST: Bearish into Dec 12? Target: lower 1700's? IT: Bullish into Jan 6? Target: 1820's? Then bearish into early Mar- Target: mid 1500's, ideally 1536/37 LT: Bullish into early Sept 2014--- Target: over 1925, perhaps near 2050? VLT: Bullish into 2015 or ???

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions