#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,449 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:04 AM

my latest post :

http://dec.imghost.us/pvrn.png

1730-1710 spx I think

Please notice that they have engineered the start of an IT correction exactly when the average Joe is expecting the widely known year end rally.

The devil exists but he's not somewhere beyond life, he lives on this planet...and his home is in Wall Street :lol:

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:45 AM

The devil exists but he's not somewhere beyond life, he lives on this planet...and his home is in Wall Street :lol:

to quote a well know TV show - "Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of all men"

he doesnt just live on Wall St - he lives in all men, even if Wall St does it better than most.

the problem is older than Master and Margarita or Faust - it is who takes the bait?
best,
klh

#3 Bernie

Bernie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 423 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 11:24 AM

to quote a well know TV show - "Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of all men"

he doesnt just live on Wall St - he lives in all men, even if Wall St does it better than most.

the problem is older than Master and Margarita or Faust - it is who takes the bait?

:)

#4 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,449 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:10 PM

surely there's good and bad in everyone, but sometimes it's also a matter of proportions...in any case these sharks are doing exactly what I thought they would.....when you enter their minds you can bet on what they do

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard