coffee and corn

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 andiron

andiron

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,757 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 02:47 PM

while i am long in corn whose rise is ugn just blah blah...unfortunately i did not press the button opn coffee few days ago.. oh well... CAFE CORN you can play small with these etfs..not as liquid and some decay notwithstanding

Edited by andiron, 19 February 2014 - 02:48 PM.

#2 pisces

pisces

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:00 PM

while i am long in corn whose rise is ugn just blah blah...unfortunately i did not press the button opn coffee few days ago..
oh well...
CAFE
CORN

you can play small with these etfs..not as liquid and some decay notwithstanding

am still in CORN, but missed the move in JO,5 pts in2 days,didnt want to pay up a1$ yesterday morning, oh well :angry:

#3 kssmibotm

kssmibotm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 653 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:04 PM

while i am long in corn whose rise is ugn just blah blah...unfortunately i did not press the button opn coffee few days ago..
oh well...
CAFE
CORN

you can play small with these etfs..not as liquid and some decay notwithstanding

I was long coffee via the etf, JO, a couple of weeks ago. Took profits when KC hit 146. Rather than chasing coffee here, I decided to buy July 65 puts on SBUX today.

KMB

People think the Holy Grail is something looked for but never found. In fact, it is something often found but rarely recognized.