johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 12:12 AM

Dan Norcini
Thursday, March 13, 2014
China Woes Becoming Mainstream News

China and Gold

Scroll down to: Fed Custodial Accounts Show Big Drop in Foreign Held US Treasuries
Peace
johngeorge

#62 pisces

pisces

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:30 AM

Dan Norcini Thursday, March 13, 2014 China Woes Becoming Mainstream News China and Gold Scroll down to: Fed Custodial Accounts Show Big Drop in Foreign Held US Treasuries

very good and observant [trader dan ] I will put him on my list of daily readings. the action in the PM,s is dragging upwards,definitely not 3rd wave behavior,but things can change and I am on the lookout. for now I believe in more upside, but in the context of a big picture 4th wave. TWT, :rolleyes:

#63 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 07:47 AM

pisces Dan Norcini has been a favorite of mine for the past few years and I find his analysis and thinking to be critical and timely. Regards gold I think it could be beginning the turn from a barbaric relic to a store of value......a safe haven. The present geopolitical crisis in the Ukraine/Crimea as well as rising commodity prices in general, overall dollar weakness, and Chinese issues appear to point in that direction. I have gold on an intermediate term buy signal with support @ 1365. Longer term buy signal would be ~ 1503. I appreciate your posts, but, I don't do E wave..... :dunce:
Peace
johngeorge

#64 pisces

pisces

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 08:26 AM

pisces Dan Norcini has been a favorite of mine for the past few years and I find his analysis and thinking to be critical and timely. Regards gold I think it could be beginning the turn from a barbaric relic to a store of value......a safe haven. The present geopolitical crisis in the Ukraine/Crimea as well as rising commodity prices in general, overall dollar weakness, and Chinese issues appear to point in that direction. I have gold on an intermediate term buy signal with support @ 1365. Longer term buy signal would be ~ 1503. I appreciate your posts, but, I don't do E wave..... :dunce:

Thanks! :flowers:

#65 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 08:30 AM

with the caveat that SLV obviously is only NY trading it has a very nice 5-wave rally off Tuesday's 19.87 decline low and is already workin on a correction

Senor

so far this wave count is playing out beautifully, should move easily above 22 relatively soon if this count is correct

Senor

#66 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 09:31 AM

with the caveat that SLV obviously is only NY trading it has a very nice 5-wave rally off Tuesday's 19.87 decline low and is already workin on a correction

Senor

so far this wave count is playing out beautifully, should move easily above 22 relatively soon if this count is correct

Senor

Another bueno call Senor! :clap: The nose knows! :D
Peace
johngeorge

#67 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 09:56 AM

Senor

Senor

Another bueno call Senor! :clap: The nose knows! :D

so far so good amigo, but stops raised, if silver declines below 21.35-21.40 Senor adioses, below 21.45-21.50 makes me nervous

BSing away

Senor

#68 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 10:58 AM

I may get faked out but exited all longs (SLV, SIL, SLW) but long term core positions, do not like the extent of the silver decline from the highs, I can always buy back in but have very good profits here and have booked them. as always this is just my opinion and DYODD Senor

#69 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 11:15 AM

hard to say here, could be just a quick short term shakeout, but I do not like the extent of the SLV and silver decline as more wave overlap then I prefer to see has occurred. Senor

Edited by senorBS, 14 March 2014 - 11:20 AM.

#70 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 11:27 AM

corrections are part of the process. yesterday draghi hinted @the eu might start a qe. the euro went down, the dolar rallied the saudis want a pipe through syria putin diffuses the situation no war russia puts a thieving , stealing, dictator in the ukraine he flees for his life , has a heart attack , but they keep him alive it seems almost every nation in europe has a bank account bearing his name. all this on 2k euros a month. the man is a devout saver. his sons have mafia handbooks under their arms , they too flee so, if the saudis cant have their pipe through syria, maybe russia cant have their pipe through the ukraine. the oscillators on hourly and daily charts have reached overbought. the gold bugs become filled w/uncertainty after gold gaps way up, and then gives it back. its the end of the day that tells the story. would you want to be short over the weekend. the crimea vote is sunday. not a shot will be fired, russia will annex the crimea. in the bankster scheme to hold gold prices down, they took the worlds largest buyer of gold out of the game, through the yale graduate chidambaram, he is a card holding member of the club. what no body accounted for was the chinese appetite to acquire gold . now the elections in india are close-may. the head of the gold jewelers association holds a big strike. the tight reins on gold are in jeopardy Gold Sentiment barely budged today... HGNSI unchanged yesterday at 43.3% / MarketVane’s Bullish Consensus actually fell a point to 53% today50% for Marketvane is actually near the low end of the range for a bull market so, the bulls are not going nuts shouting from roof tops. what we have moved to is a war oriented market. yet, the financial backdrop is the key really. will yellen be able to taper more? will she need to qe more? dharma