MARKET THOUGHTS

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:04 AM

the sell signals which have been on ..continue to grow to more average indicators. if your trade is half short NDX (leveraged) and half long XAU ( leveraged ) your starting the month off in a positive way and playing with house money. if you are just long XAU or Nugt for the last few days or just short NDX ( the weakest index) youre off to a good week. there are no other better index related positions at this time to be short or long but when that changes i will see it and let you know. i transitioned away from shorting EEM some time ago and talked about the NDX and RUT becoming more promising to short ...that has been the case. also i've mentioned that the RUT looks like it is building greater potential in the coming week(s) to under perform the NDX when that is confirmed i will share that as well. the MOMO indicator remains in the Extreme Bearish territory ..when it drops back down into simply bearish i will also share. till then stay focused and have a good trade. :bowtie:

Edited by Mr Dev, 04 April 2014 - 11:05 AM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!