Quick Follow Up

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 cycletimer

cycletimer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,633 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 04:02 PM

This is my first chance to have any time to post anything. I exited the TNA (purchased Fri @ the close) this morning for a 1.25 per share profit. In my personal discretionary trading account I have sold down all equity holdings with the exception of VZ & SBR (I hold BKLN but that's a floating rate ETF as my cash equiv.)... The family office I control still holds a substantial number of stocks but holding plenty of cash and bonds (and covered calls on equities) as a hedge. I do have my concerns about the market but I standby my original fearless forecast that the market rallies thru the first week of May (ideally May 6th, + or - 1 TD). If this occurs as I believe it will, this will mark a multi-week top. I have no upside targets to end the rally in May other than a possible double top/retest of 1900. "Initial" downside projection is 1770 but it won't hold. That's really all I have to contribute. I'm competing in a Physique event this weekend and my days are wrapped up drinking 2 gallons of distiller water and six servings if bland, unseasoned fish each day. On top of this we are packing for a move to our new home, so my desire to trade this week is non existent and It's better that way. I want to hold substantial cash and be ready to lock-n-load up in shorts in May, granted everything goes according to plan. If this roadmap doesn't work out, like say for instance, the cycle marks a LOW instead of a high, then I'll go back to the drawing board. A Russian invasion would make that happen.... Hopefully no swords are drawn and it all works itself out peacefully. If it's inevitable, possibly the rockets launch in May. I am not an Astrologer and have no idea what Arch Crawford's horoscope for early May is, but maybe that's the fate if this cycle and world. This is final post for this week. Take care and make lots of $!

Edited by cycletimer, 28 April 2014 - 04:03 PM.