MARKET THOUGHTS

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 02:53 PM

the model i mentioned yesterday ... maybe or maybe not on my own threads.. but in response to others post...

which said at least 50% long for the indexes at the close, is also triggering today for what has been a very weak index. . the XAU.

another model that says get long at least 50% with 15m buy signal on a down day ...may also trigger to support this signal as the XAU is down -.01 cent.

so first positions or more have triggered for what could be more than a couple of days in the trade and since gold/xau/nugt can gap and go overnight dont wait to partly enter,

but always use/set a stop with these gold related trades.

we also see the 60m oscillator on the same charts shared yesterday on the RUT NDX DOW SPX firing a buy signal today for the XAU

on a side note ive seen these signals for the XAU at a very close intervals to also seeing the EEM sell off which i also expect any day now.

have another great trade.

:bowtie:

Edited by Mr Dev, 21 May 2014 - 02:58 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#2 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 03:33 PM

enjoy
:bowtie:
Posted Image

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!