#1 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,873 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:44 AM

Jack Chan's charts showing the mounting sell signals today
http://stockcharts.c...1094070/tenpp/1

Jack Chan has some shocking COT data.

Before reading his article, I was thumbing thru his charts and saw the MACD trying to curl down.

http://stockcharts.c...53245&r=705.png

#2 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:24 PM

These guys are talking about the subprime and collateral.
I am getting real mental about my collateral being off matrix.

My car value is up $1,000 per year for the last two years. I am real close to collateralizing it
on some that teet and buy some metals and other things I want like a freezer for
food storage, maybe a $200 sign and drive diesel lease when the sales are real bad this fall.
I am waiting 2-3 months for the VW 7th generation diesel to come in but this year will be out of Mexico,
not Germany. The BMW leases are real cheap too like $300. 2014 VW Jetta diesel leases are real cheap
right now, German built.

I actually do think I will always have a job, this is the last place they will close but the question is how
much food can my salary buy at this rate.

If I buy a diesel VW I basically need $20k new collateral in gold and stocks, that is my strategy I am working on,
everything collateralized in positive net worth but using the credit when it suits me like cheap leases.

I made big stock purchases the last two tuesdays, I dont know what
they are up to for the Bradley turn, I think it is a low turn, all markets in the world are down at this bradley date,
maybe a bazooka weekend, maybe war. Maybe need to sacrifice some index puts over the weekend.

Macro Analytics:

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#3 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,052 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 02:11 AM

we don't bounce soon and the selling could really warm up