Photo

Is the best Gold/Silver/Miner rally just ahead?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:57 AM

Basically that is how I see it, we only deal with probabilities but in my opinion this recent decline has a bueno chance to result in the best large rally leg we have yet seen in the metals sector since the December lows. Gold yesterday hit a 50% retracement of it's most recent 5-wave rally, while silver overnight touched a 38% retrace. We could see more correction after this bounce but we could have also bottomed. Remember any forecast is simply a best guess and could easily be wrong, always use good money mgmt and STOPS and DYODD BSing away Senor

#2 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 10:08 AM

Basically that is how I see it, we only deal with probabilities but in my opinion this recent decline has a bueno chance to result in the best large rally leg we have yet seen in the metals sector since the December lows. Gold yesterday hit a 50% retracement of it's most recent 5-wave rally, while silver overnight touched a 38% retrace. We could see more correction after this bounce but we could have also bottomed. Remember any forecast is simply a best guess and could easily be wrong, always use good money mgmt and STOPS and DYODD

BSing away

Senor

i am looking for the best rally in this sector in years. lasting into september, then another pull back
dharma

#3 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 10:12 AM

Basically that is how I see it, we only deal with probabilities but in my opinion this recent decline has a bueno chance to result in the best large rally leg we have yet seen in the metals sector since the December lows. Gold yesterday hit a 50% retracement of it's most recent 5-wave rally, while silver overnight touched a 38% retrace. We could see more correction after this bounce but we could have also bottomed. Remember any forecast is simply a best guess and could easily be wrong, always use good money mgmt and STOPS and DYODD

BSing away

Senor

i am looking for the best rally in this sector in years. lasting into september, then another pull back
dharma

:D that certainly works for me amigo and is what I am thinking could happen as well! It is all about risk/reward, we see

NO BS

Senor

#4 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 11:07 AM

BSing away

Senor

dharma

:D that certainly works for me amigo and is what I am thinking could happen as well! It is all about risk/reward, we see

NO BS

Senor

yes, and the character of the market has changed , and that is key . so far it is following the script. as time goes on here, the debt will be more and more a factor as well as the wheeler cycle. right here , right now its all being set up. the market is unfolding and will go through its progression. we are a long ways away from speculation. the public gets wind of the reality after gold goes above 1923.
dharma
riding the wave w/you

#5 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:17 PM

nice to see the two 100lb Gorilla's of the Traders-talk gold board in agreement/alignment... thanks for your postings and updates! Where do I send my subscription fee lol Interesting that there is this Bradley model turn date this week and that gold sold off into this date and stock market goes up into this date.... hmmm

#6 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:18 PM

nice to see the two 100lb Gorilla's of the Traders-talk gold board in agreement/alignment... thanks for your postings and updates! Where do I send my subscription fee lol

Interesting that there is this Bradley model turn date this week and that gold sold off into this date and stock market goes up into this date.... hmmm

what day is that Bradley amigo?

Senor

#7 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 01:37 PM

nice to see the two 100lb Gorilla's of the Traders-talk gold board in agreement/alignment... thanks for your postings and updates! Where do I send my subscription fee lol

Interesting that there is this Bradley model turn date this week and that gold sold off into this date and stock market goes up into this date.... hmmm

Senor

it is today! i have today as the bradley model turn
jupiter moves into leo=bullish gold
saturn turns direct on the 20th
mars enters into scorpio the 25th =commander in chief @homewill be trouble somewhere
all coming into alignment
dharma

#8 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 02:13 PM

Senor

it is today! i have today as the bradley model turn
jupiter moves into leo=bullish gold
saturn turns direct on the 20th
mars enters into scorpio the 25th =commander in chief @homewill be trouble somewhere
all coming into alignment
dharma

gracias, well the miner decline (HUI-GDX-XAU) so far does look corrective into yesterday's low IMO, does not mean we can't correct lower after this bounce ends, but I have added and overall like what I see

BSing away

Senor

#9 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 02:23 PM

couldnt agree more senor . if i of 3 was 50 points on the hui then iii of 3 should be anywhere from 75 to 100 on the hui perhaps more who knows . things are setting up for a powerful move once we finish this correction along with august being very positive seasonally for gold.
feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#10 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 02:56 PM

negative divergence GDX and GDXJ