Photo

Is the best Gold/Silver/Miner rally just ahead?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 03:03 PM

CKG is a live one

#12 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 05:07 PM

that looks nice thanks for bringing it up
feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#13 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:52 AM

'Just ahead' for me is after the 7/28 futures opex at the earliest, and by the first week of September at the latest. -tria

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#14 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 08:30 AM

[quote name='tria' date='Jul 17 2014, 02:52 AM' post='699420']
'Just ahead' for me is after the 7/28 futures opex at the earliest, and by the first week of September at the latest.

-tria
[/quote

that's cool as a correction here could certainly take a bueno bit more time, this rally here could be an X or B wave and when done we then go a bit/modestly below the recent lows, we see

BSing away

Senor

#15 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 09:45 AM

that is my view as well, B here , then Cnext week. then a rally into september dharma

#16 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 10:59 AM

that is my view as well, B here , then Cnext week. then a rally into september
dharma

will el surpriso be to the upside? so many IMO looking for a another corrective leg down - keep as few as possible long? MZ market is a canny customer, we see

BSing away

Senor

#17 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:13 AM

hate to scare you but I agree

that is my view as well, B here , then Cnext week. then a rally into september
dharma

will el surpriso be to the upside? so many IMO looking for a another corrective leg down - keep as few as possible long? MZ market is a canny customer, we see

BSing away

Senor

#18 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 02:14 AM

'Just ahead' for me is after the 7/28 futures opex at the earliest, and by the first week of September at the latest.

-tria

CORRECTION

I meant to suggest by the first week of August for completion of this correction at the latest, and not by the first week of September which actually should/will be a HIGH.
Sorry for my mistake.

Initial view is the correction will end on 7/29 or 8/4 (both +/- 1 day).
If things change I will post.

-tria

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

~ Wayne Gretzky

#19 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 12:25 PM

it is "possible" silver is completing (or just completed) a wave "b" contracting triangle, which IMO would offer a very good buying opportunity if it spiked down quickly in wave "c" to below the wave "a' low at 20.58. However IMO the odds are 50/50 at best this will happen as the corrective low could already be in place, If we get that spike lower it would be a possible last chance buy before what could be a wave 3 rally, we see and as always DYODD BSing away Senor

#20 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 12:30 PM

I anticipate what could be an important low very late tomorrow. It doesn’t have to happen but it could be a sharp drop. This is still is my expectation. I’ll breath easier after the 29th in any case. -tria

~ Wayne Gretzky