• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,220 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 08:06 AM

The futures are down this morning in a gap down scenario. Normally, we get an attempt to rally out of this kind of situation. The market looks to be going to 1944.69 SPX by Friday this week. A chart is attached.

We are still in a CASH only mode. If we snap back up to the upper 1970's today, we will attempt a quick short, otherwise we will stay in cash looking to go long.

CHART

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#2 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 08:35 AM

dude i've not seen you ever so ALL OVER THE PLACE ..... YOU CALLS ARE TRYING TO CHASE THE MARKETS.. take a breadth and regroup so your TD calls are one direction at a time and lead the market

YOUR LOW CALL YESTERDAY...BUT I QUESTIONED YOU CALLING IT A TOP THE DAY BEFORE

YOUR TUESDAY... CAREFUL SHORTS TOP CAN RUN INTO FRIDAY LINK YOU CALL BOTH TOP AND LOW ON THE SAME DAY ..

Edited by Mr Dev, 31 July 2014 - 08:35 AM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#3 tommyt

tommyt

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,136 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:39 AM

dude i've not seen you ever so ALL OVER THE PLACE ..... YOU CALLS ARE TRYING TO CHASE THE MARKETS.. take a breadth and regroup so your TD calls are one direction at a time and lead the market

YOUR LOW CALL YESTERDAY...BUT I QUESTIONED YOU CALLING IT A TOP THE DAY BEFORE

YOUR TUESDAY... CAREFUL SHORTS TOP CAN RUN INTO FRIDAY LINK YOU CALL BOTH TOP AND LOW ON THE SAME DAY ..

xactly Mr Dev...I think we are on the same page on this one. Check out the breadth ratio this morning, almost 7:1, summation will have a huge gap today. Covered a few here to stay honest.

#4 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,220 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:33 AM

LONG 1941 SPX

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions