Posted 15 September 2014 - 02:39 PM

http://www.thebigres...drawing-rights/
dharma

#62 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 04:11 PM

Bo Polny is still looking for a big spike into 2000 dollars an ounce before end of 2014. Says it will definitely happen.

#63 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 09:53 PM

The second half of September seasonals make a good argument that we are going to spike higher second half of this month. From an odds and probability basis, looks like NUGT is going to skyrocket the second half of September. I am going long the NUGT call options into end of this week and then roll them over into end of September calls. The odds that NUGT will collapse the second half of September seems extremely low. IMO

#64 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,070 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 01:29 AM

nice Yen chart

http://www.merrimanm...dependent.shtml

The link above has a report written last May by Gabriella Mittelman, the report predicts that the EURO would bottom on Oct. 10, 2014 based on the position of Mars, the chart for the Euro is showing it bottomed on Oct. 9 , so its possible it will hold and go up from here the chart looks like a capitulation, Gold has come down with the Euro and Yen. Also of note is that Merriman predicted a Euro peak around July 2nd.

It's September 10, 2014. He wrote in European style, day-month-year, 10-09-2014. I have been accumulating miners the past few days, and believe euro has hit a short term bottom. Thanks.

Yes its September , thanks for the correction, I just typed it wrong I knew it was sept. The yen has hit what looks like major multi year support too.

Posted Image

#65 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,070 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 01:29 AM

who is he?

Bo Polny is still looking for a big spike into 2000 dollars an ounce before end of 2014.

Says it will definitely happen.

#66 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 08:03 AM

he is just another newsletter writer who came out of the blue.

supposedly uses Gann method.

But what is most astonishing is that he keeps repeating himself about how a spike to 2000 dollars will occur BEFORE the end of 2014.

The only way I can see that happening is if the broad market continues to sell off since the September 3rd, 2014 turn date (which is so far mirroring 1929) and then declines into a 50% decline into October 31st, just as occurred in 1929.

If that occurs then I can see gold doing a moon shot by October 31st into 2000 an ounce. Otherwise it just seems like a pipe dream.

https://docs.google....OXpj/edit?pli=1

Edited by tradesurfer, 16 September 2014 - 08:04 AM.

#67 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,623 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 10:39 AM

not a good idea to bet the ranch on gold going to 2k in 3 months , and i am a long term gold bull this week is a turn week, this could last into the 2nd week of october. lets see if this is only a bounce. this is a super slow mo train wreck. its going to take time. alot of time. martys big beef is w/the gold promoters. sentiment is @an extreme here . we are oversold. lets see what these conditions produce. dharma in my experience when the broads collapse, it takes gold w/it i dont think the broads collapse here but a 10-15% correction seems more appropriate. the scottish vote and the fed are on the table. i look for a couple of quiet days until the news is revealed

#68 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 11:17 AM

not a good idea to bet the ranch on gold going to 2k in 3 months , and i am a long term gold bull
this week is a turn week, this could last into the 2nd week of october. lets see if this is only a bounce.
this is a super slow mo train wreck. its going to take time. alot of time.
martys big beef is w/the gold promoters.
sentiment is @an extreme here . we are oversold. lets see what these conditions produce.
dharma
in my experience when the broads collapse, it takes gold w/it
i dont think the broads collapse here but a 10-15% correction seems more appropriate.
the scottish vote and the fed are on the table. i look for a couple of quiet days until the news is revealed

miners/metals IMO are hugely compressed with extreme bearish sentiment, 10-day silver DSI at 9% bulls, everyone has thrown in towel and/or looking for sub 1180 and many a lot lower, IMO we are set up for a very key bottom and am simply awaiting some confirmation, decent bounce so far today and GDXJ continues to lead and act well, also nice to see silver catching a decent bid, still nothing decisive at all

Senor

#69 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,623 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 11:21 AM

not a good idea to bet the ranch on gold going to 2k in 3 months , and i am a long term gold bull
this week is a turn week, this could last into the 2nd week of october. lets see if this is only a bounce.
this is a super slow mo train wreck. its going to take time. alot of time.
martys big beef is w/the gold promoters.
sentiment is @an extreme here . we are oversold. lets see what these conditions produce.
dharma
in my experience when the broads collapse, it takes gold w/it
i dont think the broads collapse here but a 10-15% correction seems more appropriate.
the scottish vote and the fed are on the table. i look for a couple of quiet days until the news is revealed

miners/metals IMO are hugely compressed with extreme bearish sentiment, 10-day silver DSI at 9% bulls, everyone has thrown in towel and/or looking for sub 1180 and many a lot lower, IMO we are set up for a very key bottom and am simply awaiting some confirmation, decent bounce so far today and GDXJ continues to lead and act well, also nice to see silver catching a decent bid, still nothing decisive at all

Senor

yes, above 1241 would be the 1st step, we are @an extreme. what the market does w/this is quite telling. i sense a good deal of capitulation and pessimism. usually a sign of a bottom. will this time be different???
dharma

#70 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,070 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 11:44 AM

one more swift sell off would be interesting