Watch FXI, EWH and EEM

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 punter

punter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 10:08 AM

Hi, Not trying to supersede Mr Dev's tread on EEM. But I think there's some money to be made on these ETFs. I think there's a good chance of a bounce to 50 day MA. About 5% profit versus SPY if SPX jumps to 2020. Do you own sums, I am just pointing out my own view. I am not a broker or adviser. So do you own study but there's probably some money to be made. cheers.

Keep Calm and be Long

My opinion on markets, or anything, is a health hazard. Follow or fade at your own risk!

#2 punter

punter

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,899 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 10:18 AM

Hi,

Not trying to supersede Mr Dev's tread on EEM. But I think there's some money to be made on these ETFs. I think there's a good chance of a bounce to 50 day MA. About 5% profit versus SPY if SPX jumps to 2020.

Do you own sums, I am just pointing out my own view. I am not a broker or adviser. So do you own study but there's probably some money to be made.

cheers.

http://www.bloomberg...share-link.html

Direct trading between HK and SH will be open in OCt 2014. I dont expect the authorities to let this fail. China is after all a central planning economy which is capable of telling you the GDP for the country in advance.

I dont expect any broker dealer to dare short the market too.

Keep Calm and be Long

My opinion on markets, or anything, is a health hazard. Follow or fade at your own risk!