Classic UGLY BOTTOM?

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#81 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 05:26 PM

Shades of Dec 2013 IMO, another marginal new low in some Miner stuff today and a decent rally, nothing decisive yet and what we really need is some solid upside follow through and a couple of consecutive up closes and then an up week - do that and I start really liking the chance the final post tri thrust low in the miners is in place Senor

#82 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 10:35 AM

GDX double bottomed at 20.05, HUI/XAU/GDM all eked out a new decline low and we are hanging a bit above those lows at this time. Potential bullish series of hourly RSI divergences into this series of recent marginal new lows, daily stuff diverging as well. I continue to favor a post triangle thrust is at/near completion, it may come down to the Fed stuff in a few hours, we see BSing away Senor

#83 redbrush

redbrush

• Traders-Talk User
  • 61 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 11:25 AM

GDX double bottomed at 20.05, HUI/XAU/GDM all eked out a new decline low and we are hanging a bit above those lows at this time. Potential bullish series of hourly RSI divergences into this series of recent marginal new lows, daily stuff diverging as well. I continue to favor a post triangle thrust is at/near completion, it may come down to the Fed stuff in a few hours, we see

BSing away

Senor

I am thinking one more spike down on Fed news/manipulation with a good reversal after would help complete the pattern for me.

#84 redbrush

redbrush

• Traders-Talk User
  • 61 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 11:56 AM

GDX double bottomed at 20.05, HUI/XAU/GDM all eked out a new decline low and we are hanging a bit above those lows at this time. Potential bullish series of hourly RSI divergences into this series of recent marginal new lows, daily stuff diverging as well. I continue to favor a post triangle thrust is at/near completion, it may come down to the Fed stuff in a few hours, we see

BSing away

Senor

I am thinking one more spike down on Fed news/manipulation with a good reversal after would help complete the pattern for me.

Looks like this was the wrong idea.

#85 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 11:59 AM

BSing away

Senor

or one more spike down that really kicks things off

#86 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 12:13 PM

I think I might be hearing Jim Morrison and the doors tuning up in the background with "come on baby light my fire" PureBS Senor

#87 redbrush

redbrush

• Traders-Talk User
  • 61 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 12:16 PM

I think I might be hearing Jim Morrison and the doors tuning up in the background with "come on baby light my fire"

PureBS

Senor

Yep, that FED mistrust is making me pay up.

#88 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 01:54 PM

More likely ' THIS IS THE END"

I think I might be hearing Jim Morrison and the doors tuning up in the background with "come on baby light my fire"

PureBS

Senor

#89 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 01:54 PM

how LOW can she go? Tell me

#90 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 02:11 PM

loohs lie that was the RIGHT idea

BSing away

Senor

Looks like this was the wrong idea.