MARKET THOUGHTS

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 02:35 PM

RUT vs EWZ Update showing EWZ is certainly weakening faster as i thought it should.

although it showed us more strength this morning..VS the US markets after the open .. it has now reversed (with that trend i talked about) and is now showing much more weakness than the RUT.

so this mornings EWZ POP was the perfect Arbitrage point going into the close and likely.. into tomorrow.

trade well my friends. :bowtie:
Yesterdays THRUST OVERBOUGHT LINK

working into the close hare im seeing US markets moving as if they were the new emerging markets..multiple gaps ..etc, whether thats a positive or a negative really remains to be seen.

although im expecting a pullback tomorrow ..one would expect that EM markets will add onto gains on the back of the US markets super strength ..which i also see the RUT as moving within this same price

zone during a Santa Clause rally with the same momentum ..straight up.

while im trying to figure out if i should be entering RUT short positions vs EM . . against the longer term trend although it could change tomorrow (as with anything) it says EM shorts will still outperform RUT shorts.

:bowtie:
also the NDX as talked about days ago is on the verge of new highs ..and this area is still the most bullish index etf for longs...but ill go into all the index trends a little later. .

along with some thoughts on the XAU gold sector..which needs to spring up for me to start to get bullish again on a daily basis.

good trades to ya :bowtie:

Edited by Mr Dev, 29 October 2014 - 02:37 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!