Sentiment - informal poll

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#11 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,874 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 12:24 PM

Can anyone seriously believe this isn’t a long-term bear?

I certainly have not ruled out that very real possibility.

I have seen the folly of being locked into one view.

"Real estate always goes up."
"Dot-Coms always go up."

#12 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 01:11 PM

"Real estate always goes up."
"Dot-Coms always go up."

Real world truth never changes: AGE will cause everything to fall. Time and truth always moves until it stops forever.

mss

ps: Pills will also stop working :D
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#13 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,874 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 10:16 PM

ps: Pills will also stop working

OK...That's a bit too much information.

And a bad visual.

:o

Posted Image

#14 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 10:33 AM

Light volume test of GDX 17.54 (Friday's close). If today proves a successful test of Friday's large volume bar, we are good to go! ;) cheers, john
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#15 blackcloud

blackcloud

• Traders-Talk User
  • 624 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 10:43 AM

Light volume test of GDX 17.54 (Friday's close). If today proves a successful test of Friday's large volume bar, we are good to go! ;)

cheers,

john

Hey John, I read over your messages yesterday on Tom's blog, thanks for the thoughts! We didn't get very far into
that Friday bar, is that a good test in your opinion?

Thanks!!

#16 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 10:58 AM

We'll know Monday. That I guarantee you! N.B. While I have been accumulating the miners this week, I bought a first position in CEF here this morning at a 10% discount to NAV ... for longer term hold.

Edited by SilentOne, 14 November 2014 - 11:03 AM.

"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#17 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 05:35 PM

We'll know Monday. That I guarantee you!

N.B. While I have been accumulating the miners this week, I bought a first position in CEF here this morning at a 10% discount to NAV ... for longer term hold.

F W I W have had and added to CEF for a very long time. Will add more on a turn of my indicator.

CEF LINK http://stockcharts.c...16004528331.png
mss

Edited by mss, 14 November 2014 - 05:38 PM.

WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.

#18 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 07:28 PM

which indicator?

N.B. While I have been accumulating the miners this week, I bought a first position in CEF here this morning at a 10% discount to NAV ... for longer term hold.

F W I W have had and added to CEF for a very long time. Will add more on a turn of my indicator.

mss

#19 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 07:39 PM

which indicator?

mss

The big light blue an then the thin light blue and then the "0" line arrow and then the yellow.
Each event will be a signal to add, and add, and add -- you get the picture as strength grows I add or not.
Sorry should have indicated the first go round.
mss

#20 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 15 November 2014 - 01:23 AM

thanks