• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#51 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 04:56 AM

Just bought 1/2 trading Gold position @ $1,1196.10 -tria

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#52 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 05:50 AM

Just bought 1/2 trading Gold position @ $1,1196.10

-tria

Correction : $1,196.10 was the entry price.

-tria

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

~ Wayne Gretzky

#53 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 09:04 AM

-tria

-tria

tria,

I am looking for a good April cycle low to trade long again for a swing up. Next week may be rough for PMs ...

cheers,

john
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#54 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 09:32 AM

-tria

-tria

tria,

I am looking for a good April cycle low to trade long again for a swing up. Next week may be rough for PMs ...

cheers,

john

John,

I think I read somewhere that you expect a nest of lows in May (with which I agree) not in April.
I will appreciate it if you can recap your thoughts at your earliest convinience.

My devious mind tells me that the Hedge managers may wish to show to their clients some PMs exposure in their books by the end of this quarter.

Thank you,
-tria

~ Wayne Gretzky

#55 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 09:39 AM

Don't bother John, I found out your 3/19 comment as quoted below. "22/23 week cycle low is due in April. I will be trading that long. The bigger nest of lows this summer will be an important turn for PMs."cheers, john -tria

~ Wayne Gretzky

#56 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 27 March 2015 - 11:00 AM

My initial thoughts time wise and subject to change at any time. Key dates/periods : 4/4, Full Moon, lately marks a high +/- a few days 4/15 Super Mario Dragi talks, be careful 4/18 New Moon, lately marks a low around this period 4/17 ETFs OPEX, be careful 4/27 Futures OPEX and the Silver May is quite popular, will have to see where lies the max pain for the option buyers. 4/28-28 Fed Yellen's time Bottom line, I will probably sell an early April strengh (if any) around Easter or just a bit later. -tria

~ Wayne Gretzky

#57 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 29 March 2015 - 09:57 PM

I can't see anything bullish unfortunately till mid April or so, apart from some early week strength. Stop losses raised considerably but prefer to sell out any early week strength, if any, rather than being stopped out. Maybe I am wrong but all things considered thats the way I see it for now. Above $1,208.40 spot Gold may change my neutral to bearish opinion, below $1,186.90 will enforce it. JMHO -tria

~ Wayne Gretzky

#58 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 10:39 AM

Sold my 1/2 long trading positions, in both Gold and Silver . Was looking for an early week rally, it came midweek. -tria

~ Wayne Gretzky

#59 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 10:59 AM

Sold my 1/2 long trading positions, in both Gold and Silver .

Was looking for an early week rally, it came midweek.

-tria

BTW, $1202.50 was the selling price.

-tria

~ Wayne Gretzky

#60 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 03 April 2015 - 01:34 PM

BTW tria Some very sharp trading! :clap:
Peace
johngeorge