something new!

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#31 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 01:44 PM

folks draw arrows to the sky, well today @least alice is meeting w/reality and the broad market is taking an uppercut on the chin. w/eu dropping the dollar, for now, and more and more transactions occurring in the east circumventing the dollar , i am not prone to bet that way. especially w/long term oscillators in the sky as for gold , i wish i knew , but i dont. i see a cluster of cycles coming in in june so i am cautious. miners could be a different story. they are more beat up and represent value we shall see dharma @some time in the future the size of the debt , will come into question when that happens the dollar bulls will have a religious experience

Edited by dharma, 17 April 2015 - 01:48 PM.

#32 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 03:08 PM

commercials more short the dollar
a little improvement in the gold picture,but nothing to get excited about
small specs add to shorts
http://news.goldseek.../1429298807.php
dhrma

#33 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 08:46 PM

the apple gold watch has almost 2 oz of gold , it sold out in china in less than an hour
this is a significant development. http://gracelandupda...5apr19chop1.png
dharma
the fact remains that armstrong went to prison in the 90s for being a mini madoff. and if you can find his calls @ that time, they have been erased, its easy to see how
he got into trouble. i read him every day, i appreciate his sense of history. etc. but, he is not a market panacea!
sure looks to me like the broad market could be in trouble

what if the dollar topped?

Edited by dharma, 19 April 2015 - 08:49 PM.

#34 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 02:57 PM

i show the 22nd and 27th as bradley turns. and i do think it will be up fwiw dharma

#35 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 08:31 PM

Where did they think the movement from fort knox through world trade center vaults, went. SDR? Add iraqi, libya, mali, ukraine central banks Makes me not trust Rickards.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#36 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 10:27 AM

the real meaning of the wizard of oz http://www.businessi...-meaning-2015-4
russia returns to gold w/biggest purchase in 6 mos http://www.bloomberg...s-in-six-months
india is projected to buy 100tons this month,on the books
fed meeting 28-29
quiet till the fed, waiting for the fed
looks like several key commodities are in bottoming patterns
dharma
longish interview w/druckenmiller http://www.bloomberg...a-boom-oil-rise

#37 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 11:43 AM

just reporting what i read from theodore butler: Quite unexpectedly, two brand new factors have emerged in silver that may be the most compelling yet in pointing to sharply higher prices. These two new factors are so supportive for higher prices as to verge on being almost unbelievable. Yet the evidence behind one factor is strong and the second factor can’t be disputed. Most incredibly all the existing reasons for silver to explode in price are still intact and the two new factors are in addition to the many reasons for buying silver now. The first new factor is the aggressive accumulation by JPMorgan of hundreds of millions of ounces of physical silver. This is the largest accumulation of physical silver by a private entity in history and is three times the 100 million ounces acquired by the Hunt Brothers in 1980 or Warren Buffet in 1998. The flow of data over the past year suggests the bank wants to buy even more actual silver. JP Morgan is now in position to reap a fortune on sharply higher silver prices and that is almost tantamount to a personal invitation for investors to join in and reap a fortune along with them. When the most powerful and well-connected financial institution in the world sets itself up for a huge profit by buying an enormous dof silver, that is an invitation to all investors to buy silver. dharma

#38 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 11:07 AM

still in the tr , but the bradley seems to be down fiscal year in india ends 3/31 the imports of gold last year hit 660tons an all time high. this comes while mine supply increases 1%. of course that is the official #it does not include smuggled in gold. keep in mind %wise the indians put alot more of their money into gold than the chinese do. i look for india, china , and dubai to be the big 3 for gold imports . dubai has opened a physical exchange miners so far not following gold, yes they are down, but not to the extant gold is down dharma swiss franc sold off , causing gold to sell off . the swiss have negative interest rates

Edited by dharma, 22 April 2015 - 11:14 AM.

#39 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 10:24 AM

range bound.
not much to talk about
i read this , this am http://www.gata.org/node/15282 bis pres in 81 "we have to start rigging the gold market"
coming into the seasonal down period for the broad market its a see saw battle right now
next week is the fed
even sir alan is now recommending gold, reliving his ayn rand days
dharma
"This is a golden opportunity for customers to buy gold, to take advantage of the steady gold price and keeping the price movements in mind. Due to the global increase in the demand of gold, the price will definitely rise in the long term" - Malabar Gold Jewellery spokesman, Khaleef Times, UAE, April 23, 2015.
the future lies in the physical markets of shanghai and dubai

#40 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 11:18 AM

just finished listening to the gann guy http://www.ganngloba...0ee0f8a3e0693d6
deutsche bank fined 2.5 bbbbbbbbbbbbbbilllion for rate rigging. cmon man banks dont rig markets!
pimco declares commodity correction over - could very well be, or there is one more low to come??? and that is the question
"The last four times this has happened equities corrected 20% -60%." - UBS Bank econs, April 23, 2015. they are referring to the broad market here. that sucking sound could very well take gold w/it if that were to happen

this is the key to the bull market imo , "ICRA expects the domestic gold jewelry industry to record robust growth of 8-10% over the medium to long term, aided by the growing penetration of the organized sector," this is the love trade. and the future of the gold bull in my opinion
the fed meeting next week. so down @ least till then
dharma

Edited by dharma, 24 April 2015 - 11:19 AM.