Photo

Nothing to add, nothing new to say except to wait.

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#11 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 11:32 PM

As I said last Sunday, late week medium size strength was expected and my order placed last night was filled @ $1,206.90. Small size order and stop loss in place quite above the mkt. -tria

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#12 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 06:19 AM

As I said last Sunday, late week medium size strength was expected and my order placed last night was filled @ $1,206.90. Small size order and stop loss in place quite above the mkt.

-tria

Tria, I take it you are short now?
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#13 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 06:40 AM

As I said last Sunday, late week medium size strength was expected and my order placed last night was filled @ $1,206.90. Small size order and stop loss in place quite above the mkt.

-tria

Yes Russ but a very very small short position.

-tria

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

~ Wayne Gretzky

#14 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 08:10 AM

-tria

-tria

Are you planning to get more heavily short as Gold starts to break support down around 1150ish? Russ
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#15 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 12:33 PM

-tria

-tria

Are you planning to get more heavily short as Gold starts to break support down around 1150ish? Russ

Russ, it depends on WHEN that happens (if it does happen) and not IF it happens.
If in April I may do it. If in MayI don't think I'll consider it. If in June maybe.

-tria

~ Wayne Gretzky

#16 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 04:57 PM

tria I went short with a small position in JDST yesterday. Mental stop is gold 1216 on a weekly basis. Thanks for the thread. :)
Peace
johngeorge

#17 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 09:17 PM

Today and next week will reveal if a bearish bias is warranted. If what I expect doesn't happen by then a neutral stance will be chosen. Flexibility and admitting when one is wrong is the name of the game.. -tria

~ Wayne Gretzky

#18 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 11:07 PM

On second thought, today being OPEX for the ETFs it may stay steady around this levels and next week should get our full attention. Have a pleasant weekend all, -tria

~ Wayne Gretzky

#19 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 09:45 PM

I feel like the up cycle is timing out without making progress but it should not drop for about 6 weeks. It could still break a leg out next week for 6 weeks. I will look at hedging end of May.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#20 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 05:20 AM

Nothing to add yet again. Gold should start falling quite soon despite any possible small short covering rally early in the week. Looking for an early May low and waiting to see if price proves me wrong. -tria

~ Wayne Gretzky