Random Coin Toss Trading System for Stock Market

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#31 TechMan

TechMan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 12:22 PM

This is clearly not worth my time, but just PM me your attorney's information, if you don't want to share your own.

I don't get the purpose of this due diligence, if you are not going to use any of our services. But I have nothing to hide.

I'd love to make the arrangement. Since I'm the one paying the attorney fees, can you tell me for sure that you're sending him your audited tax returns of the past 3 years so that he can verify your ID and documents?

Sure but my ID is known here, you just want to verify the results. You do understand that you will be paying about $10-15k to run your own audit? I am fine with that. I will give authorization to the bank to release the trades and so will the clients, you will then run it though a credible attorney or better by an auditor and disclose here that my results are authentic. I do not want you to rely on my audit, neither my tax results, although I can share my tax results as well....

Let's keep this simple. I'll accept your tax returns prepared by a CPA. So, can you or can you not send me your tax returns of the past 3 years?

TM, my tax returns do not have any trades, verifying 2 million revenue for 2014 in my taxes won't give you any assurance, you want to verify how the trades generated our revenues, verifying my income won't prove the authenticity of my trading, it will only prove our services are legitimate. So unless you want to invest in our firm (we are fundraising for the online platform), it won't get you the trading verification you are after. I am a registered financial adviser and a commodities broker, you want to check the client trading results.

So, can your send me your tax returns of the past 3 years?

If all you want is to prove that I am making money as an adviser, sure. Just PM me your attorney's information.

But as I said, it won't get you any trading results... I would rather have you audit the trading results now that you raised the credibility issue, I can make money by selling the software services, but it won't prove any investment returns.

Great. I'll set it up next week. When can we expect to receive your tax returns?

#32 arbman

arbman

Quant

• Traders-Talk User
  • 19,504 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 12:24 PM

This is clearly not worth my time, but just PM me your attorney's information, if you don't want to share your own.

I don't get the purpose of this due diligence, if you are not going to use any of our services. But I have nothing to hide.

I'd love to make the arrangement. Since I'm the one paying the attorney fees, can you tell me for sure that you're sending him your audited tax returns of the past 3 years so that he can verify your ID and documents?

Sure but my ID is known here, you just want to verify the results. You do understand that you will be paying about $10-15k to run your own audit? I am fine with that. I will give authorization to the bank to release the trades and so will the clients, you will then run it though a credible attorney or better by an auditor and disclose here that my results are authentic. I do not want you to rely on my audit, neither my tax results, although I can share my tax results as well....

Let's keep this simple. I'll accept your tax returns prepared by a CPA. So, can you or can you not send me your tax returns of the past 3 years?

TM, my tax returns do not have any trades, verifying 2 million revenue for 2014 in my taxes won't give you any assurance, you want to verify how the trades generated our revenues, verifying my income won't prove the authenticity of my trading, it will only prove our services are legitimate. So unless you want to invest in our firm (we are fundraising for the online platform), it won't get you the trading verification you are after. I am a registered financial adviser and a commodities broker, you want to check the client trading results.

If all you want is to prove that I am making money as an adviser, sure. Just PM me your attorney's information.

But as I said, it won't get you any trading results... I would rather have you audit the trading results now that you raised the credibility issue, I can make money by selling the software services, but it won't prove any investment returns.

Great. I'll set it up next week. When can we expect to receive your tax returns?

I filed them yearly just like everyone else, I will also sign the IRS authorization to release their copy to compare.

I repeat this won't prove trading results though, you want to audit the trading results.

Edited by arbman, 24 May 2015 - 12:26 PM.

#33 TechMan

TechMan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 12:26 PM

I filed them yearly just like everyone else, I will also sign the IRS authorization to release their copy to compare.

When can we expect to receive your tax returns of the past 3 years?

#34 arbman

arbman

Quant

• Traders-Talk User
  • 19,504 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 12:27 PM

Whenever you are ready.

#35 TechMan

TechMan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 12:30 PM

Whenever you are ready.

O.K. I'll PM your the info after I talk to my attorney.

#36 arbman

arbman

Quant

• Traders-Talk User
  • 19,504 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 01:13 PM

Whenever you are ready.

Once again, this will not verify the authenticity of the successful trading though...

I wish you would rather pay to audit the trading...

Edit: Actually, if you accept, I will pay half of the audit of the trades as well, I will share the tax results, I have no problem with that...

Edited by arbman, 24 May 2015 - 01:19 PM.

#37 TechMan

TechMan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 01:22 PM

Whenever you are ready.

Once again, this will not verify the authenticity of the successful trading though...

Edit: Actually, if you accept, I will pay half of the audit of the trades as well, I will share the tax results, I have no problem with that...

I'm fine with your tax returns and schedules. I'll PM you the info after I talk to my attorney. Look forward to receiving your documents.

#38 arbman

arbman

Quant

• Traders-Talk User
  • 19,504 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 01:34 PM

Whenever you are ready.

I'm fine with your tax returns and schedules. I'll PM you the info after I talk to my attorney. Look forward to receiving your documents.

I don't understand how checking the tax returns proves anything, don't back out now, just pay some of the cost of audit of the trades and I will pay the rest.

If you want to do this right, let's go all the way, come on now, I am sure you can afford this much...

#39 TechMan

TechMan

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,663 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 01:49 PM

Whenever you are ready.

I don't understand how checking the tax returns proves anything, don't back out now, just pay some of the cost of audit of the trades and I will pay the rest.

If you want to do this right, let's go all the way, come on now, I am sure you can afford this much...

Back out? I was just making a general comment about "the odds", but you're insisting on proving your success. I've asked for your tax returns to be sent to a third party for verification, and that's still the case. I'm not backing out or changing anything.

Unless you're going through with your promise, there's nothing more to talk about. Let me know when you're serious about providing me with your tax returns. Otherwise, I think this is the appropriate time to end this part of the thread.

#40 arbman

arbman

Quant

• Traders-Talk User
  • 19,504 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 02:49 PM

Back out? I was just making a general comment about "the odds", but you're insisting on proving your success. I've asked for your tax returns to be sent to a third party for verification, and that's still the case. I'm not backing out or changing anything.

Unless you're going through with your promise, there's nothing more to talk about. Let me know when you're serious about providing me with your tax returns. Otherwise, I think this is the appropriate time to end this part of the thread.

To satisfy your curiosity, let me know whenever your attorney is ready to receive the tax info...

Now, please read each line item carefully, this is my assessment of the situation so far;

(1) This is about proving your wrong opinion about my trading according to my analysis I post here.
(2) You told me my analysis was wrong more often and you followed my analysis and you lost money.
(3) I told you that I managed the risk in my trading correctly with my analysis I post here and I made money.
(4) You asked me to prove that my risk management with my analysis I post here made money.
(5) I told you that my tax returns showed the advisory revenue, but I do not have the trades of my clients in my tax returns obviously.

So, the discussion shifted to proving the success of my structured trades according to my analysis I post here, otherwise you called me that I am only an analyst and I am not good at it. I am telling you that you are not following a proper risk management approach in your trading because my analysis was correct most of the time to make money in my trading. Basically, my assessment is that you may know how to trade, but you don't know how to manage risk, at least according to my analysis I post here.

So let me summarize that your failure in trading is not due to my analysis because I make money by following the very same analysis, you just don't know how to manage risk according to my analysis. I want you to know also that I honestly felt really bad about your losses and I am sorry I was not able to communicate how you should read my analysis, I already took this as a serious criticism too. <_<

However, I will NOT let you make further claims about the success of my analysis or trading. In fact, my conclusion is you don't even know where to look about proving my success or failure in analysis, neither in trading. So, the focus should have been about auditing the trades whether my analysis indeed serves its purpose in generating successful risk management and above average returns.

So, this is not only about positive returns, but returns better than 98% of the advisory services out there that I am boldly willing to turn into an online risk management platform for everyone at our new website (quantsfolio.com). You told me that this is only a sales pitch, yes in fact it is, I come here either to get trading ideas and help me understand the sentiment or leave behind trading ideas to prove we know what we are doing. I am only in this to make money, not to satisfy my ego.

Anyway, if seeing the advisory revenue in the tax returns is enough for you to believe that the trades were there behind the revenue, then I suppose it is OK and we can both move on.

However, if you really want to disprove anything about;

(1) my success in the structured trading according to the same analysis I post here, and that
(2) I told you I cannot put together successful structured trades, post and follow up in a message board at the same time, (even though I shared with you a weekly trade by email) and
(3) your claim that I must be unsuccessful in trading like your unfortunate losses in following my commentary here, then

you should pay and audit the trades AND PROVE YOUR POINT, this is the bet Techman and I want you to pay for the audit of the trades in this bet. :D

So, come on now, it is a nice bet in between two traders that I am good for my words here, so to be fair, I will pay for half of the audit of the trades too, and if I turn out to be a charlatan, then this will prove your point and it will be my humiliation...

If I am good for my words, then I get you to pay half of my auditing costs. :)

BTW, the offer is open for anyone on this board reading this thread, I would really appreciate anyone to enter into this bet. :)

Edited by arbman, 24 May 2015 - 02:51 PM.