30 replies to this topic

#11 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 02:33 PM

Sep 1 2015, 08:09 AM
Now, as long as price remains above the Lower line of the Orange Wedge, keep trading between the two thick red lines.

Sep 10 2015, 08:49 AM
Best trades, buy or sell, are still keep trading between the two thick red lines.
, meaning buy the lower line bounce, sell the upper line reject.

Do not forsake the Two Red Lines implying a bearish flag, whether it's structural or processional, bearish non the less.

That's the trade since Sep 1 for me, nothing unexpected there.

As of right now, the bounce off "floor" has potential, but to confirm a buy or cover is premature.

30 mins to close.
PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#12 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 03:21 PM

So glad to see you back!! Very much enjoy your work... Geez they sure goosed the close... Best O

#13 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 04:30 PM

:lol: Thanks, funny.

Yellow box is the move within 60 mins after my last post; sure like some one was poked in between some bodyparts! :lol:

That could be a small local bear flag, unless a BO upward; but that's small, compare to the three 5-hour charts which I'll update a while later.

Posted Image
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#14 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 05:14 PM

EOD....

ES: still holding on own floor and bounced from it; and it also holding the key of RUT futures' floor BD or FD.

Posted Image

RUT Futures: thanks to S&P, the "floor" was bounced from a FD (fake down), but the Orange ceiling is also pressing ever lower as time goes by, so not much prime cut left between two thick red lines.

Posted Image

RUT Cash: as said "blue bear flag BD, but red bull flag did not".

Posted Image

Now if I keep repeating myself, it would be on the borderline of unsavory... where I get that from?

#15 salam

salam

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 06:14 PM

EOD....

ES: still holding on own floor and bounced from it; and it also holding the key of RUT futures' floor BD or FD.

Posted Image

RUT Futures: thanks to S&P, the "floor" was bounced from a FD (fake down), but the Orange ceiling is also pressing ever lower as time goes by, so not much prime cut left between two thick red lines.

Posted Image

RUT Cash: as said "blue bear flag BD, but red bull flag did not".

Posted Image

Now if I keep repeating myself, it would be on the borderline of unsavory... where I get that from?

Superb charts! Thank you for sharing

Best

salam
I'm not sure what my future holds... But I know who holds it.

#16 salam

salam

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 04:07 AM

SP futures scraping the bottom again:-)

#17 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 04:08 AM

Woke up by a "KRACK !!!" noise middle of night, it was the "small local bear flag" they "goosed up" right b4 close yesterday end up triggering the long awaited FLOOR CRASHING THRU!

Lets see if handyman can fix it after daybreak...

:lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#18 salam

salam

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 04:51 AM

[quote name='iloliway' date='Sep 22 2015, 10:08 AM' post='731520']
Woke up by a "KRACK !!!" noise middle of night, it was the "small local bear flag" they "goosed up" right b4 close yesterday end up triggering the long awaited FLOOR CRASHING THRU!

Lets see if handyman can fix it after daybreak...

:lol:

I will be adding short to any pops up by the handy man....lets see how the set up plays

#19 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 09:50 AM

I'll show later in one small but important chart why handyman can't fix it so far this morning.

This MONTH OLD BEAR FLAG BREAKDOWN IS MAJOR!
(why I started this thread deep at night 1AM on Monday, what? if I were not serious?)

Sell the BD, add short to pops, all in the law book of LOL.

More so, keep profit running of that Orange Rejection Short issued last Wed Sep 16.

See the RUTten Orange Horizontal Line at the Flag Pole Base? That's the Target.

Had warned everyone yesterday: "As of right now, the bounce off "floor" has potential, but to confirm a buy or cover is premature.
30 mins to close."

I enjoy sharing my line trading system, without obligation. No need of any other indicators,..., just stare at the price long enough, it'll start talking to you. And understand it, put to tests, continue learning and adjust, trade it with good results, all is the best reward.

#20 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 10:53 AM

When I woke up 1AM today and saw the crack of floor, I wasn't quite awake. But I immediately could recognize how legitimate they use this 1~5 minutes price pattern to disguise the seriousness of this take-down operation - to BD the Larger Bear Flag overnight.

By taking just one look, with my half-opened eye, of this chart I posted near the close yesterday. How tiny 1 minute (later switched to 5-min) sticks were used as pawns rolled over downward smoothly and stealthily to break its local small bear flag, then BACKTESTED WITH A KISS - that legitimized the BD, sealed the deal !

That's why I could go back to sleep tight, not worry about position until 'daybreak'. :rolleyes:

chart taken 1:54AM:
Posted Image

chart taken 6:35AM, 5 mins after open: already nailed out another local bear flag, so the handyman's hand is tied.
Posted Image

chart taken 8:02AM: local bear flag had BD, that's why can't be fixed until the course is run.
Posted Image

chart taken just now, arrow is waiting for backtest kiss again, if we get one, good setup to add or prof-taking for DT.
Posted Image

Good trading!

Edited by iloliway, 22 September 2015 - 10:56 AM.