Look at that VOLUME in NUGT today!

Who was selling and who buying?

http://schrts.co/PfM0I5

#72 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 11:21 AM

gold had a 30 swing yesterday and 1 ton that is one ton was removed from the gld. what a scam! support 1153,1138, 1130apex of triangle. on the gld and gdx i am also watching the 50dma when the gold infrastructure is built out these scams will be a memory. for now deal w/it standing aside waiting to see how it all shakes out dharma

#73 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 02:29 PM

its tough for miners to make money @ these prices . as a consequence new mines are not coming on stream. it seems to me we are in the exact same place for most commodities. its not sexy to be a farmer etc average farmer age in america is 58! w/o supply price must rise. and to be bring a find to a mine takes time....... like years. this is the hallmark of commodity bottoms. the demand that is coming out of the east will by itself overwhelm production. once the debt soaked west like venezuala sell their heirlooms the supply wont be there. the wait will reach a turn sometime in 16 this is the hallmark of commodity bottoms. dharma

#74 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 30 October 2015 - 10:51 AM

1138 and the apex of the triangle are support
gdx so far is forming a right shoulder of inverse h&s pattern
watching the yen/dollar cross
qe took the money from the people and gave it to the banksters. while creating a watershed in money velocity
here is what it is doing in japan http://gracelandupda...15oct30jqe1.png
i dont see bottoming action, just oversold so a bounce is in order.
ahigher low would be welcomed. we also need higher highs. other wise price is coiling
dharma
w/all the talk of helping the middle class
i am starting to think this holiday season
may be worse than expected

Edited by dharma, 30 October 2015 - 10:58 AM.

#75 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,061 posts

Posted 01 November 2015 - 06:38 PM

anyone see Chesapeake double?

#76 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 01 November 2015 - 10:19 PM

dougie, my next project is starting the bitgold this weekend, it gets vaulted off shore with a mastercard debit card,

focused on getting a lot in there by

next spring-summer but a tremendous lot has to be done in infrastructure too. Even a nat gas powered

generator is a problem if I'm the only one in town with lights on, I guess it could run appliances and heat

discretely. Its not just about gold, other things might be more important.

listen to this thing on what is coming, about helped isis invasion of europe, from the filmmaker Weidman,

makes a lot of points the same way I do.

http://www.redicecre.../RIR-151030.php

now you see why putin dropped the gauntlet, calls them mutants and satanists, the hatred is there, base primordial survival level.

I'm considering stepping up preparations another level, like for emp. Thats a whole new ballgame to learn about.

I dont think it is about mining stocks or any commercial considerations , I think it is a monetary issue, to posses money.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#77 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 10:48 AM

what is money? the continental , the 1st currency in this country failed. people didnt use it. they bartered w/each other and that is how goods were exchanged. i was living on kauai hawaii when iniki hit and devasted the island. we had running water, so folks came over to our place and showered . another neighbor had a working stove so we went over there to cook. folks chipped in . it was also seen like that in nyc after 911 . i have 2 friends who study sun spots, they claim that the earth will be in a cooling phase 16-22. who knows what will cause that . the fires in indonesia, volcanoes. etc during those times there is less food around. heads up i traded in the last bull, and i can say what i noticed that good explorers w/cash . went up substanially more than gold .(gold went from 102 in 76 to 875ish in jan 80) when the pieces of the puzzle are in place the bull will begin. @ present the paper market rules. that will change as the infrastructure is put in place, until then the collusive banksters rule the market. there are 2 good pieces on this by andrew maguire , he is impassioned gold bug , if you can just listen and tune out the pitch. but i believe w/ an indian taking over viacambi swiss refinery, shanghai having a gold fix, same w/dubai, and indian buyers doing what they do, and 2 chinese banks joining london, things are slowly slowly changing. paper currencies will come under scrutiny but not here and now. its not about picking bottoms , but as chartist suggests its about being prepared. basics will be key. when i see explorers w/good strong deposits and money in the bank w/good principles of money management , when they are in the gutter i buy blocks and dont think about it. when its time the miners will not be able to supply demand and this will be so for a couple of years. it takes awhile to get a mine on stream. from what i see the 4 years of bear market have created the right psychology for a change. supposedly jpm has bought a very large quantity of physical silver and the other buillion banks are in the process of doing the same in gold . when gs comes out w/lower calls, it seems common knowlege that they do the opposite of what they say few are investors. . but there are real questions in the world now. none of which seems to be being addressed. 0interest rates allow govts to continue to spend and grow. dharma

#78 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 606 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 03:07 PM

Dharma, Hadik is looking for food crises (dust bowl or more rain or diseases etc)in that time period.

#79 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 06:05 PM

yes, i know i read him sentiment ... HGNSI at the big ZERO MarketVane’s Bullish Consensus fell on Friday to 37% DSI fell to 16%. dharma

Edited by dharma, 02 November 2015 - 06:06 PM.

#80 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 07:39 PM

as I learn more about nwo confirming observations, they will have a mass depopulation, the rest stacked up in dense lego housing, full communism, they get free gmo and flouride. When there is no competition or free market, what is money, no use for work is no workers is no money. Why would they need workers in commerce to consume each others energy, so they can skim transactions (tax). The workers use too much of their stuff. If the communists own and control everything and dole out subsistence they can nationalize the mines, call gold money, and own it, whatever they want. Maybe they want gold to trade off planet. From what I can tell life in soviet union was identical, they were playing the same hoola hoop the same year, how, they had the same hollywood. It was all one thing, branch banks. How was the soviet military build out of US parts, branch banks. They didnt have abundant consumer choices, that was the only difference and they didnt even know that and didnt even notice that, it didnt matter. That is why they are a tighter social society, to them life was people not things because they didnt things and didnt know the difference. There will be no work because they dont want billions using their resources. A clue is your government, UN charter, is a copy of the soviet constitution. Its all in their statutes. So its the soviet union except global so there is no competition. There is no point of money if they, all 600 of them, own all resource and production. Capitalism just uses too much resource, people have too much because it creates more for less. It has to be global for them to have their way, no competition. Soviet Union was a branch bank, they set up two competing systems expecting the soviet union to succeed but got blindsided by Reagan and others like Ambassador Wanta destroyed the ruble, competition. There may be an elite hand picked or even breeded employed class, they seem to need about 3% of pop to run the SP500, the rest go in stackable lego units and eat gmo and die before SS needs to pay (altzheimers declared incurable and eligible for euthenasia). You can figure it all out by reading their statutes. I imagine my gold never works or only works offshore, I dont know what form of stored labor might work in different phases, diversification I guess. I know diversification is not a property tax. It is not anything the masses are trained. Pretty rare instance here to see it coming and prepare unlike jews that just stayed, unlike the how did they let it happen germans, best preparation may be an offshore property too but extremely dangerous too, like Skousen thinks the best place will be remote in the US and then I notice all the agenda 21 operations are concentrating in the liberty strongholds.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan