waiting on a 5 up

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#61 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 10:13 AM

modi has instituted a plan where citizens can deposit their gold w/banks and receive interest on their gold. well here we are @ a juncture , where either this was a dead cat bounce, or this is a correction to a larger run and maybe a reversal of the bear phase of the bull market. chinese citizens are on pace this year to buy more gold than they have in past years. and the indian economy continues to expand @ record levels . on many fronts i see the gold market heading towards price stability, away from lbma and comex. =the paper market tail will be more difficult to control the physical market demand. its going to take a couple more years before the bull market era is in place. which, isnt saying price cant rise now. but, in the future, the market will be much more difficult to manipulate. especially when dubai and shanghai come fully on stream. @present the focus is on the dollar . the euro appears to have topped out all of the currencies are badly flawed . @ some point that will dawn on the players. we are taking about a huge change . it takes time. @ present few are picking up the red crayon and connecting the dots. the economic miracle seems to be in effect , w/the broad market climbing the proverbial wall of worry. under the guise of buy backs etc. 16 is not that far off. 16 i think will be the year of gold recognition. hadik is labeling it the golden year. we shall see dharma

#62 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 10:41 AM

take a look(a chart would be most appreciated) @the gold bear 75-76 , now compare it to todays market it has a rather similar look the over bought situation has been worked off. oscillators have come down from overbought. i see support @1153, 1138 , and the apex of the triangle may be calling 1130s i do see the infrastructure for the bull being put into place. shanghai is opening an exchange w/ a gold fix. the pboc is publishing its monthly buys of gold and in spite of the decline in equity prices gold demand has remained robust. last month 97,242 tons were imported from hong kong from 59.319 the preceding month from reuters from the hon g kong census and statistics department. india is hallmarking its jewelry making it more standard. demand remains robust. doer bars are being imported to save money on tax and indian refineries are making bars w/lbma markings authenticating their authenticity. i see the pieces of the bull market coming together next year and thereafter. the citizens of eastern countries have seen, heard, and experienced it all before. its not a mystery. the bull rises in the east. in the last bull oil and gold were a glove to a hand . oil prices appear to be making a double bottom and are falling in a wedge. yellen has been saying all along we need 2% inflation, oil prices falling cant make her happy. the commercial jump in short positions do not have any affect on eastern buyers. it only creates fear in western speculators. the only time i remember commericals long in the last bull , was a brief period in 78 . interest rates rose substantially in the last bull and so did the gold price initially a rise would cause the price to falter. but the effect on stock prices would reign in the dollar as would profits of multinationals. if you are a trader its one thing. short term here , prices are due to correct. investors welcome corrections as buying opportunities that is my mode. unless until critical support is taken out. my guess is hadik is right dharma

#63 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,061 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 12:24 PM

H&s top Gdx hourly? Full moon top daily? Hadik turn date 26th? Is the run over now?

Edited by dougie, 27 October 2015 - 12:24 PM.

#64 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 01:46 PM

H&s top Gdx hourly?
Full moon top daily?
Hadik turn date 26th?
Is the run over now?

definitely time for a correction. is the entire run over? ?????
dharma

#65 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:44 AM

the firmness in gold gavae way to a pop 1183 is resistance. on the decline volume disappeared. now the world awaits the fed. by the way hadik has updates which call for the move into november , @ least see you after the fed dharma

#66 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 11:02 AM

Thanks for the updates dharma I placed my bet this am on the Fed not raising rates by buying a starter position in CHPGF. Will see.
Peace
johngeorge

#67 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 01:26 PM

support levels in play above the fed did what was expected and its wording was also expected they may try to save face w/a hike. the fed can be found in hotel california. the world economy is struggling. stay tuned the best is ahead dharma

#68 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,061 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 02:40 PM

by the way Hadik seems pretty ambivalent on XAU here to my read

#69 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,061 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 02:50 PM

JDST bottoming pattern?