Douglas Trading System

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Douglas

Douglas

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,839 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 09:57 AM

The 19-20th turn or acceleration risk window now appears to have been another dud. This is very surprising given the number of risk cycles in and around this window. The strong turn up today courtesy of Super Mario and the ECB has made hash out of the turn forecast for the beginning of this week. I just knew the turn was at risk when Zerohedge published a note highlighting the recent turns after OPEX. No better way to kill it than to tout it. As previously noted, the next risk window is next Tuesday October 27th. Given two strikeouts in a row, the turn window must be due for a hit, but with European NIRP and U.S. ZIRP, it's hard to get too beared up. Regards, Douglas

#2 Douglas

Douglas

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,839 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 02:38 PM

Maybe the window is just stretching out to the edge of the great big cloud of turn risks. Take a look at IWM versus DIA. Something's rotten in Russel land. When I originally SWAG'd this week's window, I noted it was just near the centre of a large cloud of risk Windows. I know I'm just grasping at straws here given the rally, but it's hard to start drinking the Koolaid again. The big cloud runs out of vapor next Tuesday. On Wednesday the 28th l guess l'll order a double grape flavour and make happy talk if IWM has joined the party. Regards, Douglas