• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 07:46 PM

When posting this tongue n cheek weekend topic six years ago, we had some good exchanging of thoughts.

Almost exactly six years later, another weekend, I did not expect and have not seen $5000 gold today, nor did I expect to see but just saw yesterday a "BOSS" of a 288B market cap U.S. company with 1.5B users (even have banned from most of China's 1.5B population) actually took the advice and showed it off in Tsinghua University, Beijing, China.

So, follow this analogy, not to ignore there are many other reasons why this is happening: "Who is your real boss, Zuckerberg?" and "Who is your real boss, FB employees?" If China opens to FB, double its users, Nasdaq should be doubled from here! :lol:

... The fact that Tsinghua University was founded on a part of Boxer Rebellion indemnity paid by China to the United States in 1900 is in itself another irony of history.

[for :lol: only if offended by the topic as stated]
PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#2 csw2002

csw2002

• Traders-Talk User
  • 554 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 02:50 AM

It's the same "Learn Japanese to get ahead" mantra back in late 80's and early 90's. What has changed?
Don't be a fool like me - How I lost $10K

#3 BigBadBear

BigBadBear

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 06:12 AM

Translated the page ....one section "Zuckerberg's English name is Mark Zuckerberg. Chinese name is "little prick." B)

#4 GreatWarrior

GreatWarrior

• Traders-Talk User
  • 235 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 07:50 AM

So, follow this analogy, not to ignore there are many other reasons why this is happening: "Who is your real boss, Zuckerberg?" and "Who is your real boss, FB employees?" If China opens to FB, double its users, Nasdaq should be doubled from here! :lol:

iloliway,

Do you invest in China Shanghai market $SSEC? Any opinion on the IT and LT direction? I am waiting for $SSEC recent low of 28xx to break to 23xx before jumping in. Or maybe another LT Bull has already began in Aug? Your thoughts?

Thanks

#5 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 08:02 AM

what is the big deal that their wives are ethnic Chinese? it is always helpful if you want to learn a language to date someone who is a native speaker of the language.
best,
klh

#6 kinga200

kinga200

• TT Member+
  • 594 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 12:43 PM

It's the same "Learn Japanese to get ahead" mantra back in late 80's and early 90's. What has changed?

Exactly!

#7 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 04:56 PM

Translated the page ....one section

"Zuckerberg's English name is Mark Zuckerberg. Chinese name is "little prick."

B)

That is the nick name dearly given by academician of Tsinghua who also fans of "suck a bird". :lol:
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#8 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 05:11 PM

iloliway,

Do you invest in China Shanghai market $SSEC? Any opinion on the IT and LT direction? I am waiting for $SSEC recent low of 28xx to break to 23xx before jumping in. Or maybe another LT Bull has already began in Aug? Your thoughts?

Thanks

No, I don't (just a reminder that I don't have to play DAX to predict DAX as well). If you know what I know about China, I simply can't react as fast as I could with US markets.

Sure, give me some time to do the work for you. I did post on FF years before the surge had happened that a BO's coming (that later crashed in June).

You're welcome !

#9 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 05:21 PM

what is the big deal that their wives are ethnic Chinese? it is always helpful if you want to learn a language to date someone who is a native speaker of the language.

Where did you get that "their wives are ethnic Chinese" is a "big deal"?

Do you think that's Addison Mitchell Mitch McConnell Jr's motive too? :lol:

Oh btw, have you all watched the video? If you ask me, his Engnese is way worse than my Chinglish. Sweating, laboring like laying eggs.

:lol:

Edited by iloliway, 26 October 2015 - 05:25 PM.

#10 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 05:24 PM

Exactly!

What has changed?

We did not have Face Book ?! :lol: