heres my take

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 04:08 PM

we are in one of two situations . either this is a wave iv and we have another wave down

or we are done. the cot last week was bullish dont know about this week. certain stocks like

aem nem and fnv look to me to be done to the downside fwiw

we should know next week

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#2 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 10:52 PM

Here is my gold chart, should be good potential to bounce. the best low is the ellipse,

about 20+ week, I hope it is a higher low.

http://smg.photobuck...y5ibpx.png.html

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#3 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 09:15 AM

interesting thanks

#4 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 09:33 AM

Armstrong is getting to be charlatan on his gold promoter bs.

So, I was trying to buy some gold or silver in there and low and behold, price was not

down, at all.

But he makes no mention of the 50% of stocks that are down 40%, leaving mom and pop

harvested, their gold buying power gone.

Something not smelling right.

I do see that my 401k mutuals are ok, it is not a weighted index problem that is managed,

it is a stock problem.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#5 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 12:28 PM

we are in one of two situations . either this is a wave iv and we have another wave down

or we are done. the cot last week was bullish dont know about this week. certain stocks like

we should know next week

In this old hombre's opinion this is definitely not a 4, however there remains a very valid bear count that this that last large drop was a 5-wave "A" wave of the final leg of a very large ED(ending diagonal triangle). IF and I stress if this count is correct we now rally in wave B perhaps in a 50% or so retrace of the decline from 1190 area and then come down in wave C to complete the last leg of this huge ED. It could easily be done as well but if there is a bearish count then I believe the one I just outlined is by far the most likely one, we see

Senor

#6 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 03:42 PM

yeah well know this week if its done hui should wind up the week over 140 i would think

#7 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 08:09 PM

we should know next week

In this old hombre's opinion this is definitely not a 4, however there remains a very valid bear count that this that last large drop was a 5-wave "A" wave of the final leg of a very large ED(ending diagonal triangle). IF and I stress if this count is correct we now rally in wave B perhaps in a 50% or so retrace of the decline from 1190 area and then come down in wave C to complete the last leg of this huge ED. It could easily be done as well but if there is a bearish count then I believe the one I just outlined is by far the most likely one, we see

Senor

Can you tell me where the A started there?

#8 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 08:16 PM

Senor; assuming you mean 1191 from October http://schrts.co/WoYZD8??

The ending diagonal triangle, or wedge as many call it, is a narrowing price move composed of two converging trendlines highlighting a wave 5 (many times) extension pattern. The chart to the right shows the ideal example. The ending diagonal is a special type of motive wave that occurs primarily in the wave 5 position when price has moved too far and too fast. I like to think of it as a rising or falling consolidation. Some ending diagonal triangles appear in the C wave of anABC correction, but that configuration is rare. In all cases, the ending diagonal terminates the move of larger patterns. 

Edited by dougie, 05 December 2015 - 08:17 PM.

#9 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 08:57 PM

HulseNov19.jpgNice silver Wave count IMO

Edited by dougie, 05 December 2015 - 08:59 PM.

#10 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 09:05 PM

Senor; assuming you mean 1191 from October http://schrts.co/WoYZD8??

The ending diagonal triangle, or wedge as many call it, is a narrowing price move composed of two converging trendlines highlighting a wave 5 (many times) extension pattern. The chart to the right shows the ideal example. The ending diagonal is a special type of motive wave that occurs primarily in the wave 5 position when price has moved too far and too fast. I like to think of it as a rising or falling consolidation. Some ending diagonal triangles appear in the C wave of anABC correction, but that configuration is rare. In all cases, the ending diagonal terminates the move of larger patterns. 

Dougie - maybe like this? : http://stockcharts.c...415&a=435512113