Douglas Trading System

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Douglas

Douglas

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,843 posts

Posted 17 February 2016 - 12:01 PM

Well, the February 16th risk window I noted in the last update now appears to have been a less common acceleration of the trend event.  Given the level of bearishness, it could be just a garden variety short squeeze to fry bears late to the party.  Bears are also probably exhausted as I am watching the skies for the black swan needed to convert this Teddy Bear into a Grizzly Bear market.

The next most probable turn or acceleration risk window the system has identified is Monday February 22nd which sits in the middle of a small cloud of risk cycle turns. 

In Elliott Wave terms, I'm assuming the current up move is part of an upward corrective wave just marking time until this Teddy/Grizzly Bear issue can be settled once and for all.  Given the bear hunters at the FED open mouth committee probably have QE,NIRP, helicopter money, etc. speeches in hand ready to gun down any small black swans, the one needed to get the Grizzly rocking and rolling will probably have to be very stealthy or a condor sized behemoth.

Regards,

Douglas